Designed for Glowspin, Raedia, & Ultimate Skin Spa System. To ensure effective cleansing, dermatologists recommend replacing your brush heads every 2-3 months. Replacement brushes come in a pack of 1. These brushes are NOT compatible with the Spin for Perfect Skin system.
- Mindy S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoReplacement is necessary
I was skeptical that I'd need a replacement, but the original one finally started slipping in the brush head probably due to stretching over time. The replacement fits snug again and works great.Was this helpful?
- Emma E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoSuper nice! Very good on
Super nice! Very good on face because it doesn’t absorb all the bacteria like regular brushes. Always helps clear up my skin and neck!Was this helpful?
- May L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoAwsome
i love the feel. love that its hard but soft, i feel fresh after.Was this helpful?
- Juanita S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoUsed for years! Love!
I have been using the ultimate skin spa with this brush head for about 3 years now and I still love it. Such a deep yet gentle cleanse. I have cystic acne and this really helps.Was this helpful?
- Juli M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoSilicone brush is the Best
I use the silicone brush the most because it seems to be the most gentle yet the most though in cleaning your skinWas this helpful?