Vina drip was curated specifically for Vina our handheld hydrating and infusing device. Vina drip contains hyaluronic acid which helps to boost hydration in the skin and Vitamin C which helps to give your skin a natural glow. Also, Vina drip has a special viscosity which is designed to smoothly move through the device and infuse your skin with the hydration it needs.
Here are a few important things you need to know before use:
- Vina has strong cleansing power, always start on the lowest suction mode
- Blue is the lowest suction mode - always start on mode 1 which will show you the blue light
- Hold skin tight and taught as you use in continuous motion
- DO NOT keep Vina still in one stop for more than 1 second
- DO NOT go over the same area of your face twice
- DO NOT use with any other serums or liquids
Water (Aqua), Methyl Gluceth-20, Glycerin, Honey Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract, Isoceteth-20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B-5), Sodium PCA, Lactic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
1 Vina Drip | Hydrating Serum
Lost the original manual or want to know how to use the Vina Drip | Hydrating Serum with the Vina Infusing Device? Check out our user manual below:
Please note that Vina can only be used with Vina Drip Hydrating Serum or water. All other liquids will risk damaging the device.