Upgrade your daily facial cleansing routine with our new Raedia Facial Cleansing Brush. We value client suggestions, so we improved our 5-star exfoliating favorite to deliver even clearer, more glowing skin.
This Facial Cleansing Brush is perfect for individuals who struggle with sensitive skin or oily skin. With a silicone head, this brush is intended to be gentle on the skin. There is a common misconception that washing your face with your hands is the way to go. Unfortunately, our hands have natural oils that can increase oiliness in the skin. So, if you're struggling with oily skin, begin using this facial cleansing brush.
- Dual-speed lightweight spin brush suitable for all skin types, including the most sensitive
- Gently but thoroughly removes hard-to-get dirt, makeup, and debris
- Soft, hypoallergenic, and nonabrasive bristles are ideal for sensitive skin
- Water-resistant for use in the shower
- Skin is left clean, smooth, and ready to absorb masks, serums, and moisturizers
- 3 interchangeable brush heads included
- Includes hard protective case for storage and travel
- Battery-powered for easy use
- 1 Raedia Facial Brush
- 1 Daily Cleansing Brush
- 1 Weekly Exfoliating Brush
- 1 Silicone Brush for Sensitive Skin
- 1 Body Brush
- 1 Traveling Case
- Attach your desired brush head.
- Gently wet your face with warm water.
- Apply cleanser to your skin or to the head of the brush.
- Push the on/off button to turn on and again to change the mode.
- Gently move the brush head in small circular motions around the area you are cleansing.
- Push the on/off button again when finished to turn off the device
Safe and practical for daily morning and night use. It is recommended, but not necessary, to remove excess makeup before use.
If you are under a doctor’s care for any skin condition or if you think you may have a skin condition, please consult your physician before using. To ensure that you experience the full range of benefits from this device and its attachments, we recommend the following:
- Do not share brush heads with anyone.
- Use with a gentle daily cleanser designed for the face.
- Do not use jagged exfoliating particles, such as shells.
- If you would like to use with an exfoliating product, use one that contains soft, rounded particles.
- Using to remove makeup may stain the bristles of the brush head; if discoloration occurs, clean the brush head with soap and water.
- Change your brush heads every two to three months.
Lost the original manual or want to know how to use the Raedia Facial Cleanser Brush? Check out our user manual below:
- Sabra S.Verified BuyerReviewingRaedia | Facial Cleansing Brush.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoLOVING THIS!
I love my new Raedia Facial Brush! The different attachments work great for different cleaning needs. I highly recommend this!!!Was this helpful?
- Niesha R.Verified BuyerReviewingRaedia | Facial Cleansing Brush.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoAmazing!!!
I love this cleansing brush. My face always feels extra clean.Was this helpful?
- AmberLynn S.Verified BuyerReviewingRaedia | Facial Cleansing Brush.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoLove it!!
I love how it makes my face feel so cleanWas this helpful?
- Bowser, K.Verified BuyerReviewingRaedia | Facial Cleansing Brush.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoAmazing
Better than my Mia 2 that had to be replaced. Better than the FOREO.Was this helpful?
- DaniReviewingRaedia | Facial Cleansing Brush.I do not recommend this productRated 1 stars1 month agoNot worth it
I bought one and it never even worked, wouldn’t charge. Returned it and got a new one worked for a couple months. Just recently it would turn on randomly throughout the day. I tried charging it. Now I can’t control turning it on or off. Idk how to get it to stop or reset it. I’ve been charging it all night still blinking red, when I take it off it just turns on automatically. Pushing the on/off button does nothing. I thought vanity planet was reliable that’s why I purchased this compared to other brands but now I’ve been through 2 and just issues. Any suggestions?Was this helpful?VPVanity Planet1 month agoHi Dani, Thanks for being open and honest about your experience. We’re so sorry to hear that you are having issues with our Raedia Facial Cleansing Brush. Allow us to assist you further and make this right. Kindly check your email as a customer service representative reached out to you to know more details. We're looking forward to getting this matter resolved immediately. We appreciate all your support. Sincerely, Your VP Team
Unveil Your Best Glow Yet
Achieve your skin goals with the best beauty technology has to offer & #gobarewithVP
Join a better beauty rewards program. Become a Vanity Planet mVP and start saving today.
Ask a question
Visit our FAQ page and learn how to track an order, make a return and much more.