VP MUST HAVE
Did you know washing your face with a cleansing brush helps penetrate your skin deeper than washing with your hands? Unclog your pores, rid your skin of dead skin and debris with our OG Raedia Facial Cleansing Brush!
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
One Year Warranty on Devices
Upgrade your daily facial cleansing routine with our new Raedia Facial Cleansing Brush. We value client suggestions, so we improved our 5-star exfoliating favorite to deliver even clearer, more glowing skin.
Our improved features effectively remove dirt and buildup with two adjustable speeds to remove makeup, debris, and dead skin at the pressure you prefer. Invigorating in the morning, and relaxing at night—the three changing heads can be easily customized to suit needs and change of season.
- New, ventilated travel case guarantees dry hygienic brushes
- Brush heads sit at an optimal angle in case for quick drying
- Ergonomic/nonslip handle for comfortable in shower use
- Stronger motor for an even better clean
- Water Resistant
This Facial Cleansing Brush is perfect for individuals who struggle with sensitive skin or oily skin. With a silicone head, this brush is intended to be gentle on the skin. There is a common misconception that washing your face with your hands is the way to go. Unfortunately, our hands have natural oils that can increase oiliness in the skin. So, if you're struggling with oily skin, begin using this facial cleansing brush.
- Dual-speed lightweight spin brush suitable for all skin types, including the most sensitive
- Gently but thoroughly removes hard-to-get dirt, makeup, and debris
- Soft, hypoallergenic, and nonabrasive bristles are ideal for sensitive skin
- Water-resistant for use in the shower
- Skin is left clean, smooth, and ready to absorb masks, serums, and moisturizers
- 3 interchangeable brush heads included
- Includes hard protective case for storage and travel
- Battery-powered for easy use
- 1 Raedia Facial Brush
- 1 Daily Cleansing Brush
- 1 Weekly Exfoliating Brush
- 1 Silicone Brush for Sensitive Skin
- 1 Body Brush
- 1 Traveling Case
- Attach your desired brush head.
- Gently wet your face with warm water.
- Apply cleanser to your skin or to the head of the brush.
- Push the on/off button to turn on and again to change the mode.
- Gently move the brush head in small circular motions around the area you are cleansing.
- Push the on/off button again when finished to turn off the device
Safe and practical for daily morning and night use. It is recommended, but not necessary, to remove excess makeup before use.
If you are under a doctor’s care for any skin condition or if you think you may have a skin condition, please consult your physician before using. To ensure that you experience the full range of benefits from this device and its attachments, we recommend the following:
- Do not share brush heads with anyone.
- Use with a gentle daily cleanser designed for the face.
- Do not use jagged exfoliating particles, such as shells.
- If you would like to use with an exfoliating product, use one that contains soft, rounded particles.
- Using to remove makeup may stain the bristles of the brush head; if discoloration occurs, clean the brush head with soap and water.
- Change your brush heads every two to three months.
Lost the original manual or want to know how to use the Raedia Facial Cleanser Brush? Check out our user manual below:
Do cleansing brushes cause wrinkles?
Gentle, non-abrasive, cleansing brushes (especially those designed for sensitive skin) do not promote wrinkles. Soft, hypoallergenic bristles deeply penetrate pores (better than manual cleansing) to remove clogging debris to help alleviate premature lines and wrinkles.
Are face cleansing brushes good for your skin?
Yes, cleansing brushes provide a deeper clean and keep skin inflammation at bay. Cleansing brushes remove excess oil and dirt to battle breakouts and acne to promote a clearer complexion.
Can I use a cleansing brush everyday?
Yes! If you're using a gentle cleansing brush designed for your skin type, then you can benefit from daily exfoliating deep cleansing with an electric cleansing brush. Don't worry, non-abrasive cleansing brushes can be used morning and night, even on sensitive skin.
Do you exfoliate before or after steaming your face?
You would benefit from first steaming and then exfoliating to get the most of your detoxifying session. Steaming before preps for deep exfoliation by opening pores and allowing for the removal of dirt and grime.
100% felt a cleaner and more detoxified face after using Raedia
94% feel that Raedia covers all of their facial brush needs
92% get less breakouts from consistently using Raedia
94% feel they have clearer skin after using Raedia
89% feel they have a more radiant complexion after using Raedia
97% feel Raedia removes all of their hard-to-get dirt, makeup, and debris
97% feel Raedia works well for their sensitive skin
Unveil Your Best Glow Yet
Achieve your skin goals with the best beauty technology has to offer & #gobarewithVP
Join a better beauty rewards program. Become a Vanity Planet mVP and start saving today.
Ask a question
Visit our FAQ page and learn how to track an order, make a return and much more.