At the same time, it stimulates skin, promoting blood circulation, accelerating skin tissue development and collagen production.
The customizable suction strength lets you alternate based on your comfort level while the smart screen directs your experience, tracks the auto-mode time and monitors the suction strength and battery charge.
Unlike chemical microdermabrasion, Exfora is gentler on skin and is ideal for those who are especially sensitive. Make Exfora a part of your regular weekly skincare routine to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, promote even skin tone, fight acne, shrink pores and improve the absorption of your favorite skincare products.
1. To turn Exfora on, press the Power Button—the LCD screen will light up and the wand will enter standby mode.
2. Choose the mode you would like to use:
a. Auto Mode
b. Manual Mode
3. Press the Start/Pause Button. Then, let the head gently suction your skin, making sure that it’s perpendicular to the surface while moving the device as directed by the LCD screen. Try not to hover over a single spot for too long and, if possible, use your free hand to hold your skin taught and firm—this will make Exfora even more effective.
4. You can adjust the suction level by pressing either the Up or Down Arrow while the system is on. Level 1 is the weakest while level 3 provides the strongest suction.
5. Feel free to pause the wand at any time with the Start/Pause Button. Exfora will turn off shortly after.
This mode guides you through a quick, four-minute session that leaves you with cleaner and healthier looking skin. Throughout the session, Exfora will beep when it’s time to move on to the next area of your face. If you’d like to adjust the suction strength while in Auto Mode, simply use the Up or Down Arrow.