DEAL OF THE DAY
Our top-selling Exfora Personal Microdermabrasion Wand is selling out, fast!
4 minutes to cleaner, healthier skin
Save yourself a trip to the dermatologist’s office with Exfora, our at-home microdermabrasion system designed to exfoliate and suction away impurities that can clog pores, leading to inflammation, blackheads and acne breakouts.
- Helps to reduce acne by clearing away dead skin cells and impurities that can clog pores and lead to inflammation and spots
- Can help to lighten the appearance of hyper-pigmentation
- Can help stimulate the production of collagen, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhances the absorption of skincare products by up to 50%
- Suitable for all skin types
Attention: This product is powered by a lithium-ion battery and item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes. This item also cannot be shipped to the following locations: APO/FPO, American Samoa, Guam, Hawaii, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, United States Minor Outlying Islands, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Exfora is our at-home microdermabrasion system that uses medical-grade, diamond-encrusted heads to expertly exfoliate and suction away dead skin cells (and other impurities) that can clog pores, leading to inflammation, spots, blackheads and acne breakouts.
At the same time, it stimulates skin, promoting blood circulation, accelerating skin tissue development and collagen production.
The customizable suction strength lets you alternate based on your comfort level while the smart screen directs your experience, tracks the auto-mode time and monitors the suction strength and battery charge.
Unlike chemical microdermabrasion, Exfora is gentler on skin and is ideal for those who are especially sensitive. Make Exfora a part of your regular weekly skincare routine to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, promote even skin tone, fight acne, shrink pores and improve the absorption of your favorite skincare products.
- Charging Base
- USB Cord
- Normal Head
- Fine Head
- Body Head
- Massage Head
- Upkeep Brush
- Filters (30)
- Rubber Gaskets (5)
Lost the original manual or want to know how to use the Exfora Microdermabrasion Wand? Check out our user manual below:
Vanity Planet devices are designed for 120V US outlets. As such, the warranty does not cover damage resulting from the use of a voltage converter. Voltage converters or plug adapters do not guarantee voltage compatibility
- Chenel A.Verified BuyerReviewingExfora | Personal Microdermabrasion Wand.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoThis Product is Awesome
Its great , i love it so much
- EmilyVerified BuyerReviewingExfora | Personal Microdermabrasion Wand.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoSo fun
I really like this little guy. Small but mighty. It has excellent suction capabilities. I think it definitely works best after a proper facial steam. I’m excited to see where this tool will take me into the future. It definitely feels like it is acting as a natural collagen stimulant. My pours look clean after use and my skin feels extra soft.
- Annie C.Verified BuyerReviewingExfora | Personal Microdermabrasion Wand.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoEffort microdermabrasion wand
I could tell a difference in my skin after the first use. My face felt smoother and my moisturizer absorbed right away. Highly recommend.
- Christine K.Verified BuyerReviewingExfora | Personal Microdermabrasion Wand.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoWand
Performed beautifully,, although I was a bit too aggressive with the wand which left red marks on my face. It was my fault not the wand, the red marks did disappear., my face felt soft and alive!
- Danica P.Verified BuyerReviewingExfora | Personal Microdermabrasion Wand.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoI love this product so much!!
I've had it for a year now, and I use once or twice a week.. All I can say is I love it and can't have a good skin care routine without it!
Personal Microdermabrasion Wand