Work It - Digital Scale & Body Analyzer
Get to know yourself.
Body Fat %
Too little or too much body fat can negatively impact your health.
As we age, muscle loss can decrease joint flexibility and strength.
Our bones naturally weaken over time.
Maintaining a healthy water weight ensures that you’re losing fat while staying hydrated and healthy.
Add up to 8 users.
Easy to use.
we're feelin' the love
"I think it is SO cool that there is a simple scale out there that can track more than just weight (because we all know weight is not the best indicator of overall fitness)."Brittany Upton
"It’s so nice to have all of this info on hand (or foot😏) when you’re monitoring your body a stats you can easily see opportunity for growth + make changes ASAP!"Morgan Calhoon
"I know the scale has a love/hate relationship with most but focusing on body composition changes instead of hitting a certain number will help you have a better mentality when it comes to health & fitness & prevent you from being discouraged when the scale doesn’t budge."Michelle Middleton
2. To initialize the Body Analyzer, position the scale on a hard flat surface. Press down on the center of the platform with your foot, and then remove it. The display will read “0.0”, then shut down. The device can now be used. Please note that anytime the scale is moved, it will need to be reinitialized. 3. To take your initial measurement, first use the “Up” and “Down” arrows to select your desired user number.
4. Once it displays “0.0,” step onto the scale with your bare feet so that they make contact with the 4 stainless steel pads on the platform. To get the most accurate reading, wipe your feet with a damp cloth and leave them slightly moist as you step onto the scale. Remain still on the scale until your measurements are displayed. After stepping off the scale, the measurements will remain displayed for 10 seconds.
5. To collect other measurements, step on to the platform with your bare feet. To get the most accurate reading, wipe your feet with a damp cloth and leave them slightly moist as you step onto the scale. Keep still on the scale until your measurements are displayed. After stepping off the scale, the measurements will remain displayed for 10 seconds.
• Do not store this device where it can be exposed to extreme temperatures, humidity, moisture, sunlight or dust. Do not store in the same place where you store chemicals and cleaners.
• Pregnant women should consult with their physician before use.
• 330-pound capacity