Trio 3-in-1 Hair and Callus Remover
$ 14.99 $ 99.99
A revolutionary and innovative product, the Trio 3-in-1 Hair and Callus Remover is your one-stop-shop for smooth skin. Enjoy the benefits of a spa in the palm of your hand!
• Epilator Head has 30 active tweezers that can remove hair at the root
• Stainless Steel Shaving Head makes shaving a breeze
• Double Roller Callus Remover polishes away calluses and other patches of rough skin
• Rechargeable battery and cordless operation—a perfect travel companion
• Includes a storage pouch and cleaning brush
2. Trio is rechargeable and can be used with or without the cord after it has been fully charged. When plugging the device into an electrical outlet, please ensure that the adapter is appropriate for the local voltage. Never leave Trio plugged in near water, and do not store it where it can become wet or fall into a sink or tub of water. If the device has fallen into water with the cord plugged into an outlet, do not reach for it. Simply unplug the device. Please note that Trio is not water-resistant or waterproof. However, the attachment heads can be rinsed under water.
3. To charge Trio, plug the device’s cord into an electric outlet. If fully charged, this device can be used without the adapter. Make sure to charge the device for at least 16 hours prior to first use without the cord. It is recommended that you recharge the device after each use.
4. The Epilator Head can be used whenever hairs reappear, whereas most individuals tend to use the Double Roller Callus Remover once to twice a week.
5. To minimize discomfort and the risk of irritation or ingrown hairs, it is recommended that you exfoliate the skin before hair removal. It is also recommended that you take a warm bath or shower in order to open up the pores and use a loofah, sponge, exfoliating scrub, or other exfoliating device to remove dead cells and soften hardened skin. Make sure to completely dry the skin before using Trio, and also make sure that the skin is free from moisturizing cream, oil, or dirt.
6. To avoid perspiration, use the device in a location that has a comfortable temperature.
7. Place the desired head on your device and press until the head snaps into place. In order to change heads, press the Release button.
8. To turn on Trio, slide the Power Switch to the desired speed. Low Speed is best for fine hair, and High Speed is best for coarse hair. The speeds are as follows: “0” for Power Off, “1” for Low Speed, and “2” for High Speed.
9. To remove hair at the root with the Epilator Head, hold the device at a 90-degree angle in the palm of your hand, with the discs facing upright and the unit facing you. To minimize discomfort, hold the skin taut around the targeted area when you are removing hair. Gently glide the device over the area using short, quick, brush-like or sweeping strokes in the direction of hair growth. If pressed too hard against the skin, the unit may slow down or cease operation. This is for your protection.
10. To use Trio’s epilator on the face, use the device only on individual hairs on the upper lip and chin. Hold the area taut and use a short brushing motion, making sure to repeat this motion until all unwanted hair is removed. This epilator device is not meant to be used like an electric shaver, or to remove hairs from the entire face.
11. To use the Shaving Head, place it on the device and select speed “2”. Gently press the Shaving Head on the skin and move against the direction of hair growth. It is not necessary to use water or shaving cream with this device.
12. To use the Double Roller Callus Remover, make sure that your feet are dry, clean, and free of moisturizers. Attach the Double Roller Callus Remover to the device until it snaps into place, and then slide the Power Switch to your desired speed. Gently roll the head over your callused skin, applying the device for 2-3 seconds per section. After achieving desired softness, turn the unit off and rinse the skin to get rid of excess particles.
13. After using the Trio 3-in-1, make sure to clean the device in order to ensure the best results and extend the life of your device. To clean the Epilator Head, use the Cleaning Brush to remove hair on all sides of the discs. You can also rinse the head (but not the device) in water in order to achieve a more thorough cleaning. In order to protect the device, store the Epilator Head with protective cap attached.
14. To clean the Stainless Steel Shaving Head, detach the cutter unit. Use the Cleaning Brush to remove hairs from the cutter unit and Shaving Head, making sure to give attention to hairs that may have collected beneath the trimmers. Afterwards, place the cutter unit back onto the Stainless Steel Shaving Head. Rinse the cutter unit and Shaving Head (but not the device) under water for a more thorough cleaning. Twice a year, rub a drop of multipurpose oil to prevent rust on the Shaving Head. Store the Shaving Head with the protective cap in place. Do not apply pressure to the shaving foil, so as to avoid damage to the head.
1 Epilator Head
1 Stainless Steel Shaving Head
1 Double Roller Callus Remover
1 Cleaning Brush
• Do not use this device on wounded or irritated skin.
• Do not use the Callus Remover on your face.
• Some slight irritation and prickling occur when first using the Epilator Head.
• The Trio 3-in-1 is not waterproof or water-resistant, although the brush heads can be rinsed under water.
• If you have varicose veins or a skin condition, check with your dermatologist before using Trio 3-in-1.
• Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
MM36151-0100 (Default Title) / 1294224196 / 4660394692 / trio-3-in-1-hair-and-callus-remover