Tame | Pro-Style Titanium Tourmaline Flat Iron
The Tame Pro-Style Titanium Tourmaline Flat Iron is here to meet all your styling needs like a professional. Attaining lustrous, foxy locks is no simple task, but Tame's flexible heat control and innovative design help transform your hair into beautiful, long-lasting styles.
While most hair straightening irons cater to a limited audience (such as those with thin hair, those with dense but dry hair, etc.), Tame creates a customizable experience that is suitable for just about every hair type. Tame can be set to temperatures ranging from 150°F to 450°F and also has a temperature lock feature so you can style with ease. Tame also comes with a 360° swivel cord for tangle-free styling and a handle lock mechanism that makes storage a breeze. In addition, Tame’s has an Auto Shut-Off feature that kicks in after 60 minutes in case you forget to turn it off. Last but not least, the handles have a soft touch coating that prevents slippage and makes the device comfortable to hold.
Whether you want a sleek, straight look, or bouncy, voluminous curls, Tame consistently provides professional-caliber results that will make you want to show off every new hairdo.
• 1.25” Titanium Tourmaline Plates Provide Even Heating and Shiny Hair
• Built-in Ion Generator Infuses Active Ions While You Style for a Frizz-Free, Smooth Look
• Steam Vents Offer Safe Damp-to-Dry Styling
• Digital Heat Control (250-450°)
• Convenient 360° Tangle-Free Swivel Cord and 60-minute Auto Shut-Off Timer
2. Use the “plus” (+) and “minus” (-) symbols to adjust until you reach desired temperature for use. Once reached, double click the start/stop button to lock the temperature setting. This will ensure that the temperature does not change accidentally during use. A red dot will appear on the digital screen to show that the temperature lock feature is in use.
3. Allow Tame to heat up, and then gently glide Tame through either damp or dry hair, spending only a few seconds on each section of hair.
4. Once finished, double click the start/stop button to release the temperature hold setting, then hold the start/stop button for 2 seconds to shut off the device.
5. Unplug it, and wait for it to cool, before storing Tame in a safe place.
DO NOT use Tame on synthetic hair. Do not use abrasive cleansers and chemicals to clean Tame. Make sure to clean the Tame plates after each use. Clean the plates when the device is turned off, unplugged, and cool, and use a slightly damp cloth to wipe it clean. Clean the handle at least once a week using a damp cloth (again, only when the device is turned off, unplugged, and cool). To unplug the device, pull on the plug, not the Tame cord.
FOR BEST RESULTS, we recommend washing hair before use. Towel dry and comb through thoroughly before styling.
Application Area: Hair
Warranty: Warranted to be free of manufacturer’s defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Damage or wear resulting from an accident, misuse, abuse, commercial use, or unauthorized adjustment and/or repair are not covered under this warranty.
Featured on: N/A
Note: This product is equipped with a North American compatible plug that works with standard outlets in the USA, Canada, Mexico, and Japan. If you are located outside of these regions, this product should be paired with a suitable power adapter to operate your device.
VP31210-0800 (Grey) / 3850620228 / 11892150660 / tame-damp-or-dry-hair-styling-flat-iron