So how does it work? The My Life My Shop Sole Relief Reflexology Massage Mat features more than 3000 tiny bumps of varying sizes that supply pressure to different parts of your feet as you stand and move around on it. It's durable and lightweight, so you can easily move it around your home or take it with you to work or on vacation. Stand on it in the morning and evening when you brush your teeth, shave or wash your face, or use it at the kitchen counter when you do the dishes after dinner. Relieve stress and tension at the office by keeping it under your desk and resting your feet on it, or use it after a run or workout. Reflexology beginners will probably start out using the mat for about 30-60 seconds per day, but for maximum benefits you'll want to work up to 3-5 minutes a day, broken up however you'd like.
- The Sole Relief Reflexology Massage Mat is based on the theory that applying pressure to specific areas of the feet benefits other parts of the body
- Just a few minutes on the mat each day can help stimulate blood circulation, relieve stress, eliminate toxins, alleviate pain, improve metabolism and increase energy, and help with relaxation
- Can be used anywhere you sit or stand for several minutes at a time and is lightweight enough to easily travel between work and home
- Each mat has over 3000 bumps of varying sizes to massage different pressure points
- Easily connect more than one My Life My Shop Sole Relief Reflexology Massage Mat together to create a larger surface area
- Manual includes Foot Reflexology Chart so you can target the areas on which you'd like to focus