- New and improved ventilated case, with holes on front and back to guarantee dry, hygienic brushes
- Brush heads sit in an optimal angle in case for quick drying
- Water resistant for comfortable in shower use
- Stronger motor for an even better clean
- Bidirectional (spins in 2 directions)
- Each brush head has two modes and two directions
- 1 additional body brush head attachment to exfoliate full body
- Lifts and tightens skin
- Removes blackheads and dead skin cells
- Anions deeply penetrate 3-5mm into skin for superior nutrient absorption
- EMS micro-current awakens skin, clearing pores, lifting facial contours and helps to reduce lines
- Perfect for sensitive skin
- 30,000 vibrations per second
- Wireless charging
1 - Facial cleansing brush
1 - Body Brush
1 - Silicone Brush for Sensitive Skin
1 - Daily Cleansing Brush
1 - Weekly Exfoliating Brush
1 - Charging cable for rechargeable facial cleansing brush
1 - Custom Storage and Travel Case
1 - Essia
1 - Charging Base
1 - USB Cord
- Attach your desired brush head.
- Gently wet your face with warm water.
- Apply cleanser to your skin or to the head of the brush.
- Push the on/off button to turn on and again to change the mode.
- Gently move the brush head in small circular motions around the area you are cleansing.
- Push the on/off button again when finished to turn off the device
Safe and practical for daily morning and night use. It is recommended, but not necessary, to remove excess makeup before use.
If you are under a doctor’s care for any skin condition or if you think you may have a skin condition, please consult your physician before using. To ensure that you experience the full range of benefits from this device and its attachments, we recommend the following:
- Do not share brush heads with anyone.
- Use with a gentle daily cleanser designed for the face.
- Do not use jagged exfoliating particles, such as shells.
- If you would like to use with an exfoliating product, use one that contains soft, rounded particles.
- Using to remove makeup may stain the bristles of the brush head; if discoloration occurs, clean the brush head with soap and water.
- Change your brush heads every two to three months.
Lost the original manual or want to know how to use the Essia Ultrasonic Exfoliating Skin Spatula? Check out our user manual below:
Essia Ultrasonic Exfoliating Skin Spatula User Manual
Vanity Planet devices are designed for 120V US outlets. As such, the warranty does not cover damage resulting from the use of a voltage converter. Voltage converters or plug adapters do not guarantee voltage compatibility
Attention: This product is powered by a lithium-ion battery and item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes. This item also cannot be shipped to the following locations: APO/FPO, American Samoa, Guam, Hawaii, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, United States Minor Outlying Islands, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Frequently Asked Questions
Raedia 2.0 + Essia
Facial Cleansing Brush + Ultrasonic Exfoliating Skin Spatula