Elite Elements Sonic Toothbrush
Your morning “routine” is often far from routine. Commuter traffic, spilled coffee, last-minute laundry—you expertly navigate it all. But with the Elements Toothbrush, oral care is one problem you don’t have to manage. Like you, your toothbrush is a multi-tasking master. With UV sanitation and tailored brushing modes, this tooth-brush keeps your teeth clean without sacrificing good design.
- 40,000 Brush Strokes Per Minute - Compared to the 300 strokes per minute you had with your old manual toothbrush. That's over 100 times more powerful then manual brushing.
- 4 Brushing Modes - The Elements is equipped with four brushing modes: clean, soft, whitening, and a massage mode for your gums, allowing you get the experience that's right for you.
- Brushing Timer - 2-minute auto-timer ensures you’re brushing the ADA-recommended time, while a 30-second interval timer prompts you to move to different areas of your mouth for an even clean.
- Extra-Long Battery Life - Using a lithium-ion rechargeable battery means longer times between charges. On a full charge, you can get up to two weeks of regular brushing.
• Optimal clean: UV Sanitizer kills 99% of germs and bacteria on your brush heads
• Two-Minute Smart Auto Timer promotes brushing for the ADA-recommended time, notifying you when to change areas
• One full charge that lasts up to two weeks
• Includes two brush heads and one interdental brush head so you can kiss plaque goodbye
2. The vibrations will pause every 30 seconds, notifying you when to change areas in your mouth, allowing you to brush the four quadrants (lower left, upper left, lower right, and upper right) for equal amounts of time.
3. Brush until the Elite Sonic turns off, and rinse brush head thoroughly after use.
4. If you don’t need to use the brush for the full two-minute period, simply press the “Power” button to turn the device off.
5. To sanitize, ensure the Charging Base is plugged in safely, and place the brush head in the sanitizer compartment, with bristles toward the UV source, and close the UV Sanitizer Lid. The UV light will automatically turn on for a 7-minute cycle, killing 99% of the bacteria on your toothbrush head.
6. Make sure to replace the toothbrush heads every 2-3 months.
7. To charge your Elite Sonic Toothbrush, plug the charging base adapter into a standard wall outlet and then place the toothbrush handle in the dock. A full charge will take about 24 hours. A full charge will last about two weeks.
NOTE: Do not place the Elite Sonic in the charging base every night. Instead, carry out use until you reach the second-to-last or last bar on the battery indicator; then, place the toothbrush on the charging base until the next time you brush your teeth.
• 2 Brush Heads
• 1 Interdental Brush Head
DP23264-4500 (Gold) / 1270265860 / 714321625092 / pro-care-platinum-sonic-toothbrush