The Vanity Planet Plush Soothing Gel Bead Eye Mask is a quick and easy way to treat yourself to a little TLC. Filled with tiny gel beads that conform to the curves and contours of your eye area, the mask can be chilled or warmed to address a variety of minor pressures and pains.
Refrigerate, or better yet, freeze the mask and pop it on over your eyes to reduce puffiness from a poor night’s sleep or a late night, or to relieve tired eyes that have been staring at a computer all day. Gradually microwave the mask to soothe stress headaches or migraines, or to alleviate sinus pain or congestion during allergy season. Warm, cool, or even room temperature, the Vanity Planet Soothing Gel Bead Eye Mask also makes a terrific sleep mask, with an elastic strap that won’t irritate you while you’re asleep.
Plane to catch? Pop the mask into your carry-on bag for an in-flight nap.
- Vanity Planet Plush Soothing Gel Bead Eye Mask offers the benefits of both hot and cold therapy
- Refrigerate/freeze the mask to de-puff eyes or give screen-tired eyes a break; gradually microwave to soothe headaches, or to help alleviate sinus pressure or allergy congestion
- Gel beads mold to the contours of your face
- Underside of the mask is super soft fabric for comfort
- Ideal for travel; use as a sleep mask on airplanes or in hotels
- Elastic band fits most head sizes; Velcro fastener
- Available in Blush Pink and Marine Blue
For carousel microwave use only. Do not overheat. Take care when removing from microwave oven as it could reach high temperatures. Allow it to cool before reheating. Do not boil pack. Do not overheat to avoid risk of fire. Do not exceed maximum heating time. Keep away from children. If discomfort results and persists, discontinue use and consult your physician. Pack should not be used by persons with conditions that cause skin sensitivity.
GEL BEAD COMPOSITION: 65% Water, 30% Clycero, 5% Sodium Polyarcylate
OUTER LINING: 100% Plastic
FABRICK BACK: 100% Polyester
How to use
Place mask in freezer over night for a cooling eye mask.
For a warmed mask, place in a microwave at half power for no more than 10 seconds. Be sure to place the fabric side against the eyes.
Get free shipping
Enjoy free shipping for US orders of $100 or more every time you shop on vanityplanet.com.
Join a better beauty rewards program. Become a Vanity Planet mVP and start saving today.
Ask a question.
Visit our FAQ page and learn how to track an order, make a return and much more.