$ 19.99 $ 59.99
• Deep cleans to remove dirt and other debris from feet
• Exfoliates rough patches and removes dead skin
• Smooths thick calluses on heels
1. Remove lotions or skincare products, and make sure your feet are damp before use.
2. Start with the Hard Bristle Brush, then the Pumice stone, using a mild cleanser or exfoliating serum—if using an exfoliating serum, avoid those that have jagged particles.
3. Glide the PediSpin over callused areas in a gentle, rotating motion, making sure to hold the brush flush against the skin; applying the brush too forcefully may cause irritation.
4. For extra thick calluses, use the Callus Shaver.
5. Use the Buffing Pad as a final buff before rinsing and applying lotion to your feet.
6. To maximize the lifespan of your brush heads, we recommend rinsing the brush heads with soap and water after each use. However, please note, brush heads should be replaced every 3 months. Find out more about our brush replacement auto-replenishment program here: Subscribe and Save
*Please note, handle is water-resistant. Do not submerge in water.
(Please note: batteries are not included. 4 AA batteries required.)
1 Hard Bristle Brush: made of extra-strength bristles that sweep away dead skin cells and other debris that collect in the tiny cracks of calloused skin.
1 Pumice Stone: made from an ultra-durable, non-irritating material, this head sands and smooths away rough patches.
1 Callus Shaver: made of stainless steel, this attachment helps shave away thick calluses, collecting the debris in the brush head’s cap to be disposed of.
3 Buffing Pads: a slightly textured surface easily smooths away any remaining flakes of dry skin.
Skin Type: Callused skin, calluses, and corns
Application Area: Feet
Featured on: Pretty Opinionated
VP33203-0600 (Blue) / 4332325956 / 14419612612 / pedispin-2