EXTRA 70% Off! Palette: 15 Piece Makeup Brush Collection!
$ 19.99 $ 69.99
ONE-TIME OFFER! 70% Off! Vanity Planet Palette 15 Piece Professional Makeup Brush Collection is your go-to brush set for work, weekend, or date night. This set of 15 cruelty-free brushes includes the tools every beauty beginner or guru needs to create bold dramatic looks or just apply a quick touch up on the go.
The super-soft synthetic bristles won’t absorb product (which also means you can use LESS product), so they deliver a flawless, streak-free application of liquids and creams. Your set arrives in a professional, black faux leather roll with a snap clasp to keep the brushes in place and protected, and is durable enough to pop into your handbag or suitcase.
All of the applicators are encased in the soft and sleek, foldable pouch equipped with a snap clasp for secure transport. To protect the brush heads, the case is designed with a fold over flap so that bristles will not get damaged over time.
Made with Premium Synthetic Bristles, the brushes have a silky soft feel and are cruelty free. This particular material is not highly absorbent, so it’s great for applying cream and liquid-based products, as it allows for precise, smooth, and streak-free application.
Easy to clean and maintain, these brushes are the ideal addition to your makeup arsenal.
• Includes 15 brushes to give you a versatile and comprehensive styling experience, from applying your favorite blush to quick concealer touch ups
• Ultra-soft, premium synthetic bristles allow for smooth, controlled, and streak-free application of dry, cream, and liquid based products
• It’s easy to store, so you can have your makeup arsenal ready, wherever your busy schedule takes you
• The roll-out case’s protective flap keeps your brushes clean and collected
• Sturdy, yet light, the Birchwood handles are made with a comfortable design for seemingly effortless movements
• Our brushes are cruelty free
1. Kabuki Brush - to apply mineral powder
2. Powder/Blush Brush - to apply powder foundation and blush
3. Flat Top Stippling Brush - to apply light powder or creamy products
4. Angled Contour Brush - for blending and contouring
5. Liquid Foundation Brush - to apply liquid foundation
6. Large Fan Brush - to apply blush, blending, highlights, and for brushing off excess powder
7. Concealer Brush - for concealing a concentrated area
8. Medium Blender - for blending
9. Smudging Brush - to smudge specific area of a smoky eye
10. Crease Shader - for controlled application of shadow on eye creases
11. Large Domed Shader - to shade powders and moisturizer-based products
12. Precision Concealer - to apply concealer to small, targeted areas
13. Rounded Liner Brush - for applying cream eyeliner products
14. Angled Lining Brush - for precise eyeliner application
15. Lip Liner Brush with cap - to apply lip liner for a smooth contour
Extend the life of your brushes by washing them once a week with a gentle baby shampoo. Using lukewarm water and taking care not to wet the ferrule, or metal part, and handle, massage a tiny bit of shampoo into the bristles, then rinse. Squeeze out excess water and reshape bristles while they are still wet. Lay flat to dry overnight.
Skin Type: All skin types
Application Area: Face
Warranty: Warranted to be free of manufacturer’s defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Damage or wear resulting from an accident, misuse, abuse, commercial use, or unauthorized adjustment and/or repair are not covered under this warranty.
*Note: Brushes may have a mild fragrance after opening. This is due to a protective seal on the wood pre-packaging, and it will dissipate quickly over time—this fragrance does NOT affect the usage of the brush.
VP71211-1100 (Natural Birch) / 28012904452 / 165034754052 / palette-15-piece-makeup-brush-collection-1