Essential Contour Kit
$ 24.00 $ 40.00
2. Cheeks - Choose a shade darker than your skin tone to create depth and sculpt your face. Apply along the hollows of the cheeks. Follow the line in a crescent shape, making sure it’s somewhat parallel to the jaw line up to the hair line. *to find the best spot to contour your cheeks, pucker up and make a kissy face, you’ll be able to easily see the hollows.
3. Forehead - Choose a shade darker than your skin tone, shade the forehead starting at the temples and around the hairline. This will create the look of a daintier forehead.
4. Nose - To make the nose appear slim and more defined, start with a smaller brush using the darker shade of your contour and create two parallel lines starting from the inner corner of your eyebrows to the bottom tip of your nose. To make the nose appear shorter, connect the lines under the tip of the nose.
5. Highlight - Using a shade lighter than your skin tone, apply the light shade above the brows, down the center of the nose, and apply under the eyes and top of the cheekbones.
6. Blend - Using your brush, blend the highlight and contour together using the highlighting powder so that there are no visible lines. Apply your favorite blush to get rid of any lines and enhance your cheeks!
• 1 travel size angled contour brush
• Instruction manual with contour face map
*Note: for best results, use the ME Contour Kit with the Vanity Planet Palette | Professional Makeup Brush Collection.
ME-1654762 (Default Title) / 9631930628 / 33021642180 / makeover-essentials-contour-kit