Exfoliate, Cleanse or Anti-Age with this powerful duo. Exfora is our at-home microdermabrasion system that uses medical-grade, diamond-encrusted heads to expertly exfoliate and suction away dead skin cells. The safe and effective LEDA LED Light Silicone Face Brush cleanses sensitive, blemish-prone skin with gentle, sonic-powered antibacterial silicone bristles while waving buh-bye to blemishes.
LEDA | LED Face Brush
- Blue LED Benefits:
- Deep clean blemish-prone skin with gentle blue LED light skin therapy
- Gentle sonic-powered antibacterial silicone brush removes pore-clogging impurities
- Dermatologists agree that blue LED light therapy benefits those with acne
- Red LED Benefits:
- Target multiple signs of aging with gentle red LED light skin therapy
- Gentle sonic-powered antibacterial silicone brush deep cleans impurities
- Dermatologists agree that red LED light therapy reduces inflammation, wrinkles & scarring
Exfora | Microdermabrasion Wand
- Helps to reduce acne by clearing away dead skin cells and impurities that can clog pores and lead to inflammation and spots
- Can help to lighten the appearance of hyper-pigmentation
- Can help stimulate the production of collagen, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhances the absorption of skincare products
- Suitable for all skin types
- 1 LEDA | LED Face Brush (Blue or Red LED)
- 1 Silicone Serum Infuser Head
- 1 Silicone Cleansing Brush
- 1 Hard Travel Case & Charging Cable
- 1 Exfora | Microdermabrasion Wand
- Charging Base
- USB Cord
- Normal Head
- Fine Head
- Body Head
- Massage Head
- Upkeep Brush
- Filters (30)
- Rubber Gaskets (5)
LEDA Red | Anti-Aging LED Sonic Facial Brush
Make your skincare routine a spa-like experience with a deep-cleansing massage and reparative FDA-cleared red-light therapy. In just a few minutes per day, you’ll give signs of aging the red light with gentle, sonic-powered antibacterial silicone bristles in 3 customizable modes. The best part? Your multi-tasking skincare skills go next level since you’ll be cleansing your complexion while using red-light wavelengths to improve and prevent fine lines, wrinkles, and sunspots—smooth, seamless skin is in your future.
Lost the original manual or want to know how to use the LED Red Facial Brush? Check out our user manual below:
LEDA Blue | Acne-Fighting LED Sonic Facial Brush
Make your skincare routine a spa-like experience with a deep-cleansing massage and reparative FDA-cleared blue light therapy. In just a few minutes per day, you’ll combat pore-clogging impurities with gentle, sonic-powered antibacterial silicone bristles in 3 customizable modes. The best part? Your multi-tasking skincare skills just went next level since you’ll be cleansing your complexion while using blue-light wavelengths to kill blemish-causing bacteria and limiting sebaceous gland activity for less oil production—clear skin is in your future!
Lost the original manual or want to know how to use the LED Blue Facial Brush? Check out our user manual below:
Exfora | Microdermabrasion Wand
Lost the original manual or want to know how to use the Exfora Microdermabrasion Wand? Check out our user manual below:
Vanity Planet devices are designed for 120V US outlets. As such, the warranty does not cover damage resulting from the use of a voltage converter. Voltage converters or plug adapters do not guarantee voltage compatibility
- AlisonVerified BuyerReviewingLEDA Red | Anti Aging LED Sonic Facial Brush.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoAmazing Skin Results
Love the amazing soft skin after using Leda. Just wished they had replacement silicone heads you could purchase. Mine won’t stay on anymore.Was this helpful?
- Natalie W.Verified BuyerReviewingLEDA Red | Anti Aging LED Sonic Facial Brush.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoawesome
love the removable changeable silicone heads & red led lightWas this helpful?
- KaraReviewingExfora | Personal Microdermabrasion Wand.I do not recommend this productRated 1 stars1 month agoStops worke right after warranty expires
Waste of money. It worked well at first, but stopped charging after about a year. I would not recommendWas this helpful?VPVanity Planet1 month agoHi Kara, We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on your experience. We're extremely sorry to learn that your Exfora Personal Microdermabrasion Wand has stopped working. We value customer satisfaction. A team member has contacted you separately via email to further discuss the issue. We hope to have this matter resolved as soon as possible. Sincerely, Your VP Team
- Micah E.Verified BuyerReviewingLEDA LED Sonic Brush | Bundle.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoAmazing!!
It’s been 3 weeks, and my skin has significantly improved! I’ve been using the same skin products, so the only change has been using the LED brushes. I would recommend!Was this helpful?
- Sara S.Verified BuyerReviewingExfora | Personal Microdermabrasion Wand.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoLove it
I love it so much, and it is my second time purchasing it. If you want to prevent aging, this is a must device. Prevention is better than cure.Was this helpful?
Unveil Your Best Glow Yet
Achieve your skin goals with the best beauty technology has to offer & #gobarewithVP
Join a better beauty rewards program. Become a Vanity Planet mVP and start saving today.
Ask a question
Visit our FAQ page and learn how to track an order, make a return and much more.