4 minutes to cleaner, healthier skin
Save yourself a trip to the dermatologist’s office with Exfora, our at-home microdermabrasion system designed to exfoliate and suction away impurities that can clog pores, leading to inflammation, blackheads and acne breakouts.
- Helps to reduce acne by clearing away dead skin cells and impurities that can clog pores and lead to inflammation and spots
- Can help to lighten the appearance of hyper-pigmentation
- Can help stimulate the production of collagen, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhances the absorption of skincare products by up to 50%
- Suitable for all skin types
Attention: This product is powered by a lithium-ion battery and item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes. This item also cannot be shipped to the following locations: APO/FPO, American Samoa, Guam, Hawaii, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, United States Minor Outlying Islands, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Exfora is our at-home microdermabrasion system that uses medical-grade, diamond-encrusted heads to expertly exfoliate and suction away dead skin cells (and other impurities) that can clog pores, leading to inflammation, spots, blackheads and acne breakouts.
At the same time, it stimulates skin, promoting blood circulation, accelerating skin tissue development and collagen production.
The customizable suction strength lets you alternate based on your comfort level while the smart screen directs your experience, tracks the auto-mode time and monitors the suction strength and battery charge.
Unlike chemical microdermabrasion, Exfora is gentler on skin and is ideal for those who are especially sensitive. Make Exfora a part of your regular weekly skincare routine to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, promote even skin tone, fight acne, shrink pores and improve the absorption of your favorite skincare products.
- Charging Base
- USB Cord
- Normal Head
- Fine Head
- Body Head
- Massage Head
- Upkeep Brush
- Filters (30)
- Rubber Gaskets (5)
Lost the original manual or want to know how to use the Exfora Microdermabrasion Wand? Check out our user manual below:
Vanity Planet devices are designed for 120V US outlets. As such, the warranty does not cover damage resulting from the use of a voltage converter. Voltage converters or plug adapters do not guarantee voltage compatibility
- Rita P.Verified BuyerReviewingExfora | Personal Microdermabrasion WandI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoFantastic product and customer service
The wand is incredible! So darn effective. After 6 months it stopped working and Vanity Planet replaced it without any hassle. Admire companies that operate like this.
- Destiny B.Verified BuyerReviewingExfora | Personal Microdermabrasion Wand.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove
Skin feels amazing! Even convinced my husband do let me try it on him! It was so satisfying seeing the filter after
- Pamela G.Verified BuyerReviewingExfora | Personal Microdermabrasion WandI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBest Product!
Literally my favorite product!
- Lee S.Verified BuyerReviewingExfora | Personal Microdermabrasion Wand.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agogreat product!
After only one use my skin was smoother and looked more pore=less! After 2nd use, the white bumps under my skin near my eyelids were exposed and flaked off to reveal smooth skin underneath! The small head piece is just the right size to vacuum out pores on the sides of my nose, across the bridge of my nose, and close to my eyebrows without hurting me. This is a game changer! I spent way more hundreds for micro-dermabrasion treatments that didn't do nearly as good a job, and now I can do this at night after I brush my teeth and look amazing the following morning. I'm totally dedicated to this now.
- Kenisha S.Verified BuyerReviewingExfora | Personal Microdermabrasion Wand.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAwesome
It came with everything! And absolutely worth it
Free Silicone Cupping Set