4 minutes to cleaner, healthier skin
Save yourself a trip to the dermatologist’s office with Exfora, our at-home microdermabrasion system designed to exfoliate and suction away impurities that can clog pores, leading to inflammation, blackheads and acne breakouts.
- Helps to reduce acne by clearing away dead skin cells and impurities that can clog pores and lead to inflammation and spots
- Can help to lighten the appearance of hyper-pigmentation
- Can help stimulate the production of collagen, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhances the absorption of skincare products by up to 50%
- Suitable for all skin types
Attention: This product is powered by a lithium-ion battery and item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes. This item also cannot be shipped to the following locations: APO/FPO, American Samoa, Guam, Hawaii, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, United States Minor Outlying Islands, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Exfora is our at-home microdermabrasion system that uses medical-grade, diamond-encrusted heads to expertly exfoliate and suction away dead skin cells (and other impurities) that can clog pores, leading to inflammation, spots, blackheads and acne breakouts.
At the same time, it stimulates skin, promoting blood circulation, accelerating skin tissue development and collagen production.
The customizable suction strength lets you alternate based on your comfort level while the smart screen directs your experience, tracks the auto-mode time and monitors the suction strength and battery charge.
Unlike chemical microdermabrasion, Exfora is gentler on skin and is ideal for those who are especially sensitive. Make Exfora a part of your regular weekly skincare routine to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, promote even skin tone, fight acne, shrink pores and improve the absorption of your favorite skincare products.
- Charging Base
- USB Cord
- Normal Head
- Fine Head
- Body Head
- Massage Head
- Upkeep Brush
- Filters (30)
- Rubber Gaskets (5)
Lost the original manual or want to know how to use the Exfora Microdermabrasion Wand? Check out our user manual below:
Exfora Microdermabrasion Wand User Manual
Vanity Planet devices are designed for 120V US outlets. As such, the warranty does not cover damage resulting from the use of a voltage converter. Voltage converters or plug adapters do not guarantee voltage compatibility
- Eileen P.Verified BuyerReviewingExfora | Personal Microdermabrasion Wand.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove it
I love this product!
- Briana S.Verified BuyerReviewingExfora | Personal Microdermabrasion Wand.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAwesome!
I definitely can see the difference after using the wand
- Britainy Z.Verified BuyerReviewingExfora | Personal Microdermabrasion WandI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoRefreshed Skin
I love it! My skin feels refreshed when I do the exfoliation and being able to use the massage function daily is awesome.
I can't wait to see what my skin looks like after long term use.
- Jennifer B.Verified BuyerReviewingExfora | Personal Microdermabrasion Wand.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoA must buy!
Absolutely love this! Being able to utilize the Exfora at home with my medical grade skin care is great! It’s a weekly staple and I feel so much better knowing I am taking care of my skin.
- Maygen L.Verified BuyerReviewingExfora | Personal Microdermabrasion Wand.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAmazing
I can’t believe this works so well and is so strong. I used it for the first time on level 1 and that was strong enough to get started! My face looks and feels amazing!!!
Free Silicone Cupping Set