- Pack of two Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin Exfoliating Facial Replacement Brush Heads to be used exclusively with Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin Face & Body Cleansing Brush
- Synthetic bristles easily sweep away dead skin cells to reveal healthy, glowing skin
- Removes pore-clogging dirt, oil, and makeup and leaves skin smooth and soft
- Use once a week with your favorite cleanser or exfoliator for a deeper, more thorough cleanse
- Brush heads should be replaced every 2-3 months
Spin for Perfect Skin Exfoliating Facial Replacement Brush Head, 2-Pack
The Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin Face & Body Cleansing Brush gently buffs away pore-clogging dirt, oil, makeup, and dead skin cells, leaving behind healthy-looking, radiant skin.
The Exfoliating Facial Brush Head has synthetic bristles that are designed to sweep away dull, dead skin cells and reveal the healthy, glowing skin underneath. As an added benefit, masks, serums, and moisturizers will be able to penetrate this new skin better, so you’ll be able to use less product. Use this brush head once a week with your favorite cleanser or exfoliator for best results.
Attach the Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin Exfoliating Facial Brush Head to the brush handle. Remove eye makeup with a makeup remover wipe. Dampen both the brush head and your skin and apply your favorite cleanser or exfoliator to the brush head or work into a lather onto your face. Place the brush flush against your skin and press the On/Off button to turn on the Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin Face & Body Cleansing Brush. Gently move the brush head in small circular motions across the area you are exfoliating, taking care not to press too hard and letting the bristles do the work. Press the On/Off button again to turn off the Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin Face & Body Cleansing Brush. Thoroughly rinse the brush head of any residue or exfoliator particles, blot excess water, and leave in a dry place until the next time you are ready to use.
Rinse your brush head thoroughly after each use. If it is discolored from makeup or debris, clean with warm, soapy water and allow to dry. Do not use exfoliators with large, hard particles such as nuts or shells with the Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin Face & Body Cleansing Brush. Replace brush heads every 2-3 months.
VG34002-0002 (Default Title) / 1281031812 / 4630845508 / exfoliating-brushs-for-spin-for-perfect-skin-2-pack