Welcome to the future of skincare.
Getting rid of lines and clogged pores is on everyone's checklist.
So, let's start by instantly lifting and firming skin with Essia, the ultrasonic skin spatula that uses a combination of high-frequency, ultrasonic oscillation technology and electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) to penetrate skin by 3-5mm.
Essia features three modes—each specialized for any need: Exfoliate, Moisturize and Lift.
The ultrasonic vibrations from the Exfoliate setting work to dislodge blackheads and other impurities from pores, helping fight off rogue breakouts and inflammation.
Then, there's Moisturize mode, designed to make the most of skincare products. Once changed to this setting, the same ultrasonic oscillation that helps clear away impurities combines with an anion flow to help skin attract and absorb product. Meaning moisturizers and serums are absorbed more deeply and are more effective overall.
But, by far, Essia's most potent feature is the EMS micro-current generated by Lift mode that gently stimulates facial muscles, tightening skin, lifting facial contours and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Attention: This product is powered by a lithium-ion battery and item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes. This item also cannot be shipped to the following locations: APO/FPO, American Samoa, Guam, Hawaii, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, United States Minor Outlying Islands, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Lifts and tightens skin
- Removes blackheads and dead skin cells
- Anions deeply penetrate 3-5mm into skin for superior nutrient absorption
- EMS micro-current awakens skin, clearing pores, lifting facial contours and helps to reduce lines
- Perfect for sensitive skin
- 30,000 vibrations per second
- Wireless charging
Lost the original manual or want to know how to use the Essia Ultrasonic Exfoliating Skin Spatula? Check out our user manual below:
Vanity Planet devices are designed for 120V US outlets. As such, the warranty does not cover damage resulting from the use of a voltage converter. Voltage converters or plug adapters do not guarantee voltage compatibility
- Amy Grady, B.Verified ReviewerReviewingEssia | Ultrasonic Exfoliating Skin Spatula.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoI AM OBSESSED WITH THIS "TOOL"
I was a Esthetician at one Time, and I swear by this Product!
- Maddie G.Verified BuyerReviewingEssia | Ultrasonic Exfoliating Skin Spatula.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoThe only product that has worked for me
In just a few uses I can see the difference .. my skin looks firmer and glowing
- Sheila J.Verified BuyerReviewingEssia | Ultrasonic Exfoliating Skin Spatula.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agostay away from bed bath and beyond and buy it directly from vanity planet!
okay so i was enjoying the one i bought from bed bath and beyond until it died since it did not come with a charger. my issue with that is to close to the lips it would automatically cause desert lips, but this one?!?! holy moly! i have used it since i got it, 4 people have commented on my wrinkles on my forehead going away. My other half thinks i am turning back time to being like i was in my teenage pictures. Myself I am just speachless! I have the best of the best facial routine out there and now i have the best to make it even better! Now I regret not getting any of them years ago! No joke but those crows feet i had at the edges of my eyes are completely gone like magic! working on the bubble under my chin that happened and i dont know why, but even that is almost gone! it looks like a medium sized lump that i never thought would go down to even that! I have a jaw line again! honestly if this ever breaks I am getting a brand new one!
- KarenReviewingEssia | Ultrasonic Exfoliating Skin Spatula.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoHoly unexpected!!
My cystic acne scars on my jawline/neck were so textured I thought I’d need laser to clear it up. Turns out, just deeply clogged with things that normal exfoliating and peels didn’t budge. This spatula changed my life and I only bought it on a whim to go with my new steamer… so glad I did. Thanks Vanity Planet!!
- sydney K.Verified BuyerReviewingEssia | Ultrasonic Exfoliating Skin Spatula.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoBEST PURCHASE BEST FIND
This spatula is the best purchase I’ve made from vanity planet. I also have the facial steamer, multifunctional instrument and the facial brush. As a business owner, licensed medical aesthetician and full time Skin lover, this product delivers AMAZING results and gives my clients immediate gratification and a stimulating sense of satisfaction. I wish I could be a brand ambassador to share discount Codes as I share this product so often with my clients because this is amazing! Worth every penny and quick shipping! Xox
Exfoliating Skin Spatulas x 2