Your morning “routine” is often far from routine. Commuter traffic, spilled coffee, last-minute laundry—you expertly navigate it all. But with the Elements Toothbrush, oral care is one problem you don’t have to manage. Like you, your toothbrush is a multi-tasking master. With UV sanitation and tailored brushing modes, this tooth-brush keeps your teeth clean without sacrificing good design.
- 40,000 Brush Strokes Per Minute - Compared to the 300 strokes per minute you had with your old manual toothbrush. That's over 100 times more powerful than manual brushing.
- 4 Brushing Modes - Elements is equipped with four brushing modes: clean, soft, whitening and massage.
- Brushing Timer - 2-minute auto-timer makes sure you’re brushing the ADA-recommended amount of time, while a 30-second interval timer prompts you to move to different areas of your mouth for an even clean.
- Extra-Long Battery Life - Using a lithium-ion rechargeable battery means more time between charges. On a full charge, you can get up to two weeks of regular brushing.
Warranted to be free of manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Damage or wear resulting from an accident, misuse, abuse, commercial use, or unauthorized adjustment and/or repair are not covered under this warranty.
This product is powered by a lithium-ion battery and item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes. This item also cannot be shipped to the following locations: APO/FPO, American Samoa, Guam, Hawaii, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, United States Minor Outlying Islands, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Vanity Planet devices are designed for 120V US outlets. As such, the warranty does not cover damage resulting from the use of a voltage converter. Voltage converters or plug adapters do not guarantee voltage compatibility
- Aaron M.Verified BuyerReviewingElements Toothbrush | BOGOI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoAmazing Product
The only time my teeth have felt cleaner is after a trip to the dentist. This is a very effective toothbrush that does all of the work for you. Brushing with a normal toothbrush seems totally unsatisfactory once I switched over.Was this helpful?
- TheresaReviewingClara | Electric Toothbrush.I do not recommend this productRated 2 stars1 month agoDefective toothbrush
Was very happy until I changed heads on toothbrush they didn’t seem to fit right and the device had diminished vibration. I used it as a regular toothbrush for months. I decided to get in touch with company but was passed warranty. Still waiting to see if they will realize the defect no matter how long and just fix and back their product up. It’s a shame because the item was the best until changing heads. I will be returning back to let everyone know if I can at least get a replacement toothbrush base and brushes that are original even if I have to purchase it .Was this helpful?VPVanity Planet1 month agoHi Theresa, We really value the fact that you are being so open with us and taking the time to share your feedback. We're sorry to hear that your Clara | Electric Toothbrush has stopped working. We would love to come up with the best resolution for you. Kindly check your email as one of our lead representatives reached out to discuss this further. Looking forward to making this right. Sincerely, Your VP Team
- Daniela O.Verified BuyerReviewingElements | Sonic ToothbrushI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoRecommend
I was never an electric toothbrush girl but when I got this…. Wow!! I can never go back. Im so so happyWas this helpful?
- Roger F.Verified BuyerReviewingElements | Sonic Toothbrush.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoGreat product - great service
Within just a few days, I’ve received my new sonic toothbrush.
After 5+ years of time, the battery was going on the low side and the product needed to be replaced. Because of 5+ yrs of happiness, it was clear that I would buy the same brush again.Was this helpful?
- Kenzie M.ReviewingElements | Sonic Toothbrush.I do not recommend this productRated 2 stars2 months agoNon-working UV light
Just got this in the mail and I had been counting down the days to get this toothbrush. I’m obsessed with the way this makes my teeth feel. But I cannot give it 5 stars because my UV light doesn’t work and the stands don’t hold the brushes. They fall out when I open the door. I had such high expectations and was very disappointed.Was this helpful?VPVanity Planet2 months agoHi Kenzie, Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. We're very sorry to learn that your Elements | Sonic Toothbrush's UV light won't work and if you are having some troubles with the brush heads when placed in the UV compartment stand. We'd love to take this opportunity to look into this issue and work with you to get this matter resolved immediately. We went ahead and sent you a separate email to discuss further. We look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience. Best Regards, Your VP Team
Unveil Your Best Glow Yet
Achieve your skin goals with the best beauty technology has to offer & #gobarewithVP
Join a better beauty rewards program. Become a Vanity Planet mVP and start saving today.
Ask a question
Visit our FAQ page and learn how to track an order, make a return and much more.