Fulfilled by our friends at Dermasuri
The Dermasuri Deep Exfoliating Back Scrub is the ultimate solution for anyone looking to achieve smooth, glowing skin on their back. This back scrub combines the benefits of a dry brush with the deep exfoliation of a traditional scrub for a truly effective skincare experience.
Designed with high-quality materials, the unique plant-based microfiber mesh of the Dermasuri Back Scrub provides a deep and invigorating exfoliation that effectively removes dead skin cells and impurities. The back scrub also increases blood flow and circulation to promote healthy skin growth and improve the appearance of skin conditions like keratosis pilaris and ingrown hairs.
The ergonomic design of the Dermasuri Deep Exfoliating Back Scrub makes it easy to use, even in hard-to-reach areas of your back. Wet your skin, apply your favorite soap or body wash, and scrub away for a spa-quality exfoliation experience.
So if you're looking for a back scrub that combines the benefits of a dry brush with the deep exfoliation of a traditional scrub, look no further than the Dermasuri Deep Exfoliating Back Scrub. With its high-quality materials and exceptional performance, it's no wonder this back scrub is one of the top-rated exfoliating products on the market. Try it today and experience the difference for yourself!
- VISIBLY REMOVES DRY SKIN INSTANTLY - Reveal, healthy, new, radiant skin on your back and shoulders! Dry, dead skin appears like small gray rolls and gently rolls off the skin instantly.
- EXFOLIATES and SMOOTHES SKIN - Evens skin texture on your back to allow the moisturizer to penetrate more effectively.
- REDUCES INGROWN HAIRS AND BACK ACNE - Reduces bumps and clogged pores on your back. It helps treat dry, rough skin and back acne.
- USE EVERY 2 WEEKS - Unlike a typical body glove, loofah, body scrub, body sponge, or back scrubber, deep exfoliate once every 2 weeks.
- NO SOAP - Use the back scrubber with water only, revealing refreshed skin on your back and shoulders. No harsh chemicals or body wash.
- EXTRA-WIDE DESIGN - 8” Wide x 27” Long diamond-shaped design makes it easy to polish the back, neck, and shoulders (even those with broader shoulders) and hard-to-reach areas.
DRY SKIN ROLLS UP AND AWAY.
Made with a unique fabric texture, this back scrubber is made up of material that removes surface layers of buildup and dead skin on your back and body instantly using the exfoliating back scrubber and water only; no chemicals or soap are needed.
Dermasuri Deep Exfoliating Back Scrub is a premium back scrubber made with a unique fabric texture. Unlike a loofah, body scrub, body sponge, dry brush, or body scrubber, it is designed specifically to scrub your back. Reach areas of your back and shoulders with an extra-wide and long diamond-shaped design (8” Wide x 27” Long). The back scrubber has flexible and comfortable straps on both ends to exfoliate hard-to-reach areas easily. The exfoliating process involves a shower or bath steam for a few minutes, followed by a deep exfoliation with this exfoliating back scrub. Follow with your regular regime using soap or body wash on your washcloth or loofah after the Dermasuri exfoliation process.
HOW TO USE:
Soften skin: Shower, bath, or steam in water for 5-10 minutes. Do not use soap.
Squeeze the excess: Turn off the water and squeeze excess water from the back scrub.
Remove dead skin: Use horizontal side-to-side motions for optimal results. Apply pressure (pulling handles away from your body) until you see dead skin cells roll away.
Be extra gentle on your sensitive areas: You may notice your skin start to peel after a few minutes. If this happens, avoid rinsing the peeling skin off your body, as these skin particles will aid in further exfoliation.
Moisturize: Once you have achieved your desired level of exfoliation, rinse your body with water to wash away the skin particles. Dry yourself off and apply your favorite body oil or moisturizer.
- Hand wash your back scrub using natural soap and hang your glove to air dry.
- Repeat your exfoliating ritual once every 2 weeks.
- Avoid using your back scrub on any open wounds or sunburned or inflamed skin.
- Gently use around sensitive areas.
- Skin must be clean of any soaps, salts, or bubbles before use.
- It is recommended to replace your back scrubber every 4-6 months.
- Skin peeling depends on your skin type. Your skin may also not peel if you use an additional daily exfoliator or if your skin is too damp or hairy.
- Visible skin peeling results are not guaranteed. Rest assured that your skin will be exfoliated regardless of visible skin peeling occurs!
Caution: Do not use on irritated, broken or damaged skin. Do not use on face or delicate parts of the body. Not recommended for use on infants or children.
Additional Product Information: Rinse thoroughly after each use and hang to air dry. Replace every 4-6 months. Ideal for all skin types.