Clean Case UV Sanitizer
$ 24.99 $ 30.00
Kick germs to the curb with our Clean Case UV Sanitizer. This compact case packs a UV punch and effectively kills 99.9% of bacteria that may be living on your oral devices. With its sleek design and lightweight, portable size, it’s the perfect addition to your oral care routine.
• Effectively kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria
• Perfect for retainers, night guards, dentures, mouth guards, and oral jewelry.
• Ten-minute sanitizing cycle with auto shut-off.
2. Rinse your dentures, retainer, whitening tray, or other dental device with water before patting dry. This will help to remove any residual buildup prior to sanitization.
3. Open the lid of your Clean Case UV Sanitizer and insert your dental device, being sure to then close the lid completely before pushing the grey power button located on the lid. This will activate the sanitization process. The power button will light up to indicate that the sanitization process has begun. Note that this process will automatically stop if the lid is opened at any point during sanitization. It is important to allow the UV Sanitizer to fully complete its process.
4. The unit will shut off automatically after approximately 10 minutes, indicating that sanitization is complete.
5. Remove your dental device for immediate use, or store it in the chamber to keep it clean for future use.
6. To clean your Clean Case UV Sanitizer, use a soft, slightly damp cloth to wipe the outside and inside of the chamber. Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals or materials that might damage the unit.
• Uses two AA batteries (not included)
DP77180-1100 (Default Title) / 1270916036 / 4613048964 / clean-case-uv-sanitizer