No additional discount applies
- Deep foaming cleanser for both AM/PM use
- AHA’s brighten and exfoliate the skin
- Calmingingredients counteract AHA’s for even sensitive skin to use
- Gentle enough for all skin types
- Antioxidants help prevent inflammation, breakouts, and resurfaces fine lines
- Glycolic Acid – A key ingredient in expert exfoliation, it effectively wipes away the outermost layer of dead skin cells to reveal a brighter complexion. Aids treating signs of aging, scarring and skin discoloration.
- Lemon Oil (Citrus Medica Lemonum) – A natural detoxifier for the skin, it contains antiseptic properties to aid in clearing up acne. Lemon tightens the skin, prevents black heads, and removes excess oils from the skin to unclog pores.
- Lactobacillus/Lemon Peel Ferment Extract – Lemon, an amazing natural skin lightener, works as an antioxidant while our unique bio-fermentation process macerates the lemon to incubate it with Lactobacillus lactis, a lactic acid producing bacterium. This allows a natural and effective way to inhibit tyrosinase production, revealing brighter skin.
- Lavender (Lavendula Angustifolia) – Lavender oil reduces redness, blotchy patches, and acne scaring on the face.
- Licorice Root (Glycrrhiza Gabra) – Rich in antioxidants, it protects the skin from environmental stressors as well as balancing oil—making it ideal for excess oil production.
- Witch Hazel (Hamameus Virginiana) – A transformative astringent, it helps to shrink pores and reduce inflammation and redness.
- Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus Officialis) – Rosemary protects the skin from sun damage and free radicals. Due to its antiseptic properties, it is also known to be a great disinfectant for the skin.
- Aquaxyl (Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol) – Offers prolonged moisture for smoother skin and smoothening of fine lines.
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) – Helps maintain optimal skin moisture. An amazing nutrient for the skin, as well as an antioxidant, regular use aids in rejuvenating your skin.
Important Disclaimers (pregnant & sensitive skin)
With AHA’s in our formula, we strongly recommend using an SPF 30 during the day when using this cleanser.
All skin types
After wetting face with luke warm water, take a pump or two of the facial cleanser and gently massage over face. Gently rinse with luke warm water. Apply serums and moisturizer to lock in hydration for best results.
Unveil Your Best Glow Yet
Achieve your skin goals with the best beauty technology has to offer & #gobarewithVP
Join a better beauty rewards program. Become a Vanity Planet mVP and start saving today.
Ask a question
Visit our FAQ page and learn how to track an order, make a return and much more.