Our Raedia Facial Cleansing Brush is currently sold out.
Check out Leda, our FDA Approved LED Facial Cleansing Brush. We think you'll love it!
- New, ventilated travel case guarantees dry hygienic brushes
- Brush heads sit at an optimal angle in case for quick drying
- Ergonomic/nonslip handle for comfortable in shower use
- Stronger motor for an even better clean
- Water Resistant
- Dual-speed lightweight spin brush suitable for all skin types, including the most sensitive
- Gently but thoroughly removes hard-to-get dirt, makeup, and debris
- Soft, hypoallergenic, and nonabrasive bristles are ideal for sensitive skin
- Water-resistant for use in the shower
- Skin is left clean, smooth, and ready to absorb masks, serums, and moisturizers
- 3 interchangeable brush heads included
- Includes hard protective case for storage and travel
- Battery-powered for easy use
- 2 Raedia Facial Brush
- 2 Daily Cleansing Brush
- 2 Weekly Exfoliating Brush
- 2 Silicone Brush for Sensitive Skin
- 2 Body Brush
- 2 Traveling Case
- Attach your desired brush head.
- Gently wet your face with warm water.
- Apply cleanser to your skin or to the head of the brush.
- Push the on/off button to turn on and again to change the mode.
- Gently move the brush head in small circular motions around the area you are cleansing.
- Push the on/off button again when finished to turn off the device
Safe and practical for daily morning and night use. It is recommended, but not necessary, to remove excess makeup before use.
If you are under a doctor’s care for any skin condition or if you think you may have a skin condition, please consult your physician before using. To ensure that you experience the full range of benefits from this device and its attachments, we recommend the following:
- Do not share brush heads with anyone.
- Use with a gentle daily cleanser designed for the face.
- Do not use jagged exfoliating particles, such as shells.
- If you would like to use with an exfoliating product, use one that contains soft, rounded particles.
- Using to remove makeup may stain the bristles of the brush head; if discoloration occurs, clean the brush head with soap and water.
- Change your brush heads every two to three months.
Lost the original manual or want to know how to use the Raedia Facial Cleanser Brush? Check out our user manual below:
100% felt a cleaner and more detoxified face after using Raedia
94% feel that Raedia covers all of their facial brush needs
92% get less breakouts from consistently using Raedia
94% feel they have clearer skin after using Raedia
89% feel they have a more radiant complexion after using Raedia
97% feel Raedia removes all of their hard-to-get dirt, makeup, and debris
97% feel Raedia works well for their sensitive skin
Unveil Your Best Glow Yet
Achieve your skin goals with the best beauty technology has to offer & #gobarewithVP
Join a better beauty rewards program. Become a Vanity Planet mVP and start saving today.
Ask a question
Visit our FAQ page and learn how to track an order, make a return and much more.