$ 49.99 $ 124.99
• Body fat percentage – Having too little or too much body fat can negatively impact your health, so it’s important to maintain a healthy body fat percentage—a challenge that’s simplified with the Body Analyzer.
• Muscle mass – Did you know muscle weighs more than fat? That’s why so many people attribute the loss of muscle to the loss of weight. While loss of muscle mass is a natural part of aging, excessive decreases in muscle mass can decrease joint flexibility. This measuring device helps you to monitor it, so you can rest assured that your weight loss is pesky fat rather than healthy muscle.
• Bone density – Bones naturally weaken as we age. Drastic fluctuations in nutrient intake while dieting may also affect bone density. This device can help ensure that your weight loss journey is not affecting your bone health.
• Water weight – Bodily water represents over half of your total weight, and about two-thirds of your lean body mass. Staying hydrated is extremely important and helps your body maintain its temperature. While you may be meeting your weight goals, you could be lacking in body water, which affects cell functions and your overall health.
• Tracks body fat percentage
• Monitors weight so that you can understand your weight patterns
• Monitors lean muscle mass
• Tracks bone density so you can monitor any fluctuations
• Monitors water weight so you can maintain an optimal total body water percentage
2. To initialize the Body Analyzer, position the scale on a hard flat surface. Press down on the center of the platform with your foot, and then remove it. The display will read “0.0,” then shut down. The device can now be used. Please note that anytime the scale is moved, it will need to be reinitialized. 3. To take your initial measurement, first use the “Up” and “Down” arrows to select your desired user number.
4. Once it displays “0.0,” step onto the scale with your bare feet so that they make contact with the 4 stainless steel pads on the platform. To get the most accurate reading, wipe your feet with a damp cloth and leave them slightly moist as you step onto the scale. Remain still on the scale until your measurements are displayed. After stepping off the scale, the measurements will remain displayed for 10 seconds.
5. To collect other measurements, step on to the platform with your bare feet. To get the most accurate reading, wipe your feet with a damp cloth and leave them slightly moist as you step onto the scale. Keep still on the scale until your measurements are displayed. After stepping off the scale, the measurements will remain displayed for 10 seconds.
• Do not store this device where it can be exposed to extreme temperatures, humidity, moisture, sunlight or dust. Do not store in the same place where you store chemicals and cleaners.
• Pregnant women should consult with their physician before use.
• 397-pound capacity
MM42114-0000 (Default Title) / 3389115332 / 9882662148 / body-analyzer1-2