Being healthy means more than just thinking healthy, you have to make conscious decisions and track your health progress. The Body Analyzer is here to help you on that journey. It employs Bio Impedance Analysis (BIA) to measure your body fat percentage, water weight, bone density, and muscle mass using a minute electrical current. This current is transmitted via stainless steel pads on the surface of your Body Analyzer—don’t worry, you can’t feel it. The Body Analyzer can give you a more accurate and complete picture of your overall health. Even more impressively, this innovative measurement system can store information for up to 8 users. Even if your health goal is simply weight loss or maintaining a certain weight, there are many more factors that are at work:
• Body fat percentage
– Having too little or too much body fat can negatively impact your health, so it’s important to maintain a healthy body fat percentage—a challenge that’s simplified with the Body Analyzer.
• Muscle mass
– Did you know muscle weighs more than fat? That’s why so many people attribute the loss of muscle to the loss of weight. While loss of muscle mass is a natural part of aging, excessive decreases in muscle mass can decrease joint flexibility. This measuring device helps you to monitor it, so you can rest assured that your weight loss is pesky fat rather than healthy muscle.
• Bone density
– Bones naturally weaken as we age. Drastic fluctuations in nutrient intake while dieting may also affect bone density. This device can help ensure that your weight loss journey is not affecting your bone health.
• Water weight
– Bodily water represents over half of your total weight, and about two-thirds of your lean body mass. Staying hydrated is extremely important and helps your body maintain its temperature. While you may be meeting your weight goals, you could be lacking in body water, which affects cell functions and your overall health.
• Tracks body fat percentage
• Monitors weight so that you can understand your weight patterns
• Monitors lean muscle mass
• Tracks bone density so you can monitor any fluctuations
• Monitors water weight so you can maintain an optimal total body water percentage