Cleaning Your Brushes:
- Rinse the bristles under lukewarm water. Avoid getting the handle very wet if possible. Keep bristles pointed at a downward to let the water and makeup residue drain through.
- Swirl bristles onto an unscented bar of white soap until nicely lathered. Or, use baby shampoo, putting a small amount into your hand, lathering in the same fashion until sudsy.
- Rinse the soap or shampoo out of the bristles with lukewarm water.
- Gently squeeze out any excess water and reshape the bristles to their previous shape.
- Let the brush sit overnight on a towel to dry. Repeat process every few weeks.
NOTE: If you find that the bristles are thick and firm with makeup residue, try swirling them in a small amount of olive or almond oil, working the oils into the brush fibers. Rinse, and begin the cleaning process above.