By participating in the Vanity Planet (“We” or the “Company”) mVP Rewards Program (“mVP Rewards” or the “Program”), mVP Members (“Members”) agree to the terms and conditions, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures of the Program, including, without limitation, these Terms and Conditions. Each Member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Program Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to alter, limit, modify or terminate the Program, the Program structure, any other feature of the Program, or these Terms and Conditions without any advance notice. Your continued participation in the Program will confirm your acceptance of such changes. We reserve the right to disqualify Members who have violated any of the Program Terms and Conditions.
- Enrolling. There is no requirement to make any payment, or purchase, or to provide any credit card information to sign up for the Program.
- Eligibility. You must be age 18 years or older to be eligible for membership. Membership in the Program is limited to one account per individual. Membership is not available to corporations, businesses, charities, partnerships, enterprises or anyone other than an individual, unless written approval is received in advance from the Company, in its sole and absolute discretion. By submitting an application for mVP Rewards, you agree be bound by these terms and conditions. To enroll in the Program, you must provide your first name, last name, and email address.
- Opening an Account. You may enroll by creating an account at vanityplanet.com or our app (the "Website" or "Online" or "Vanity Planet App"). In order to apply on the Website, you must be a registered user of the Website and have a user name and password.
- Membership Account. Each mVP account remains the property of Vanity Planet and must be surrendered upon request. Program rewards have no cash value, cannot be sold, and are non-transferable. Program accounts, rewards or benefits cannot be transferred to, shared or combined with any other person or Program member. Only the Program member that is paying for the qualifying purchase may accumulate rewards and benefits and only the Program member may redeem rewards that have accumulated in that member's account. The sale, barter, transfer or assignment of any reward or benefit offered through the Program, other than by us, is expressly prohibited and will be cause for termination of your participation in the Program, and any rewards or benefits offered by us under the Program are subject to change at any time in our sole discretion, without prior notice. The Program is void where prohibited by law.
- Program Communications. We will communicate with Members about marketing via email, SMS and other channels, including about special Member promotions, offers, and more. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving marketing or promotional communications, Company may continue to send you non-marketing or non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
- Online Account Maintenance. Once you are a registered user of the Website, you may view a summary of your Account on the Website.
- Member Cancellation. You may cancel your mVP membership at any time. Upon cancellation, any unused points accrued in your account will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed.
- Membership Tiers
Becoming a Tier 1 Member. Members who spend up to $99 in a year will earn Tier 1 status ("Tier 1"). Tier 1 status is valid for 365 days once achieved. For example, if an mVP reaches Tier 1 status on July 4th, 2021, their status as Tier 1 is valid until July 4th, 2022.
Becoming a Tier 2 Member. Members who spend between $100-$299 in a year will earn Tier 2 status ("Tier 2"). Tier 2 status is valid for 365 days once achieved. For example, if an mVP reaches Tier 2 status on July 4th, 2021, their status as Tier 2 is valid until July 4th, 2022.
Becoming a Tier 3 Member. Members who spend $300+ in a year will earn Tier 3 status ("Tier 3"). Tier 3 status is valid for 365 days once achieved. For example, if an mVP reaches Tier 3 status on July 4th, 2021, their status as Tier 3 is valid until July 4th, 2022.
- General. Members can earn mVP Rewards points on the purchase of all products online and on the Vanity Planet App. For all Online purchases, you must be a registered user of the Website and have linked your Account number with your Online account to get credit for Online purchases.
- Earning Rate. Members earn one (1) point for every one dollar ($1) spent on vanityplanet.com if the Member is logged into the Website. Points are rounded down.
- Exclusion. Calculation of mVP Rewards points excludes payment by the Member for shipping charges and all taxes, including without limitation, federal, state, and local taxes or use taxes. All purchases made without a Member being logged onto the Website with the Member's Account are not eligible for Program credit.
- General. Points earned by a Member may be redeemed using a minimum of 100 points.
- Points towards Products: Members can use their points to reduce the purchase price of a qualifying product based on the following scale:
- Points Redemption. To redeem points towards a purchase, a Member must be a registered user of the Website and must have logged into their account.
- Exclusions. Points accumulated on different Accounts of different Members may not be combined or aggregated to make purchases. Points earned in a transaction cannot be redeemed in the same transaction.
- Points Expiration. ALL POINTS EXPIRE ON THE SIX (6) MONTH ANNIVERSARY OF THE DATE THE POINTS WERE EARNED BY THE MEMBER. POINTS EARNED BEFORE MARCH 26th, 2021 SHALL BE DEEMED TO EXPIRE SIX MONTHS FROM THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS NOTICE DATE, SEPTEMBER 26th 2021.
- Taxes and Shipping. Member is responsible and liable for any shipping costs or applicable federal, state or local income, sales, use or other taxes which may result from Member's participation or purchases when redeeming their Points.
- Returns. Points earned for a purchase that is then the subject of a return, refund, or other credit will be deducted from the Member's account in an amount equal to the points earned for the original transaction, including bonus points.
- Limitation. Members release Company and its respective subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliate entities, along with each such Company’s respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all liability relating to your membership or participation in the Program or these Terms and Conditions. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, Company is not responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or any other damages under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any way, directly or indirectly, to Members' participation in the Program. This applies even if foreseeable or even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- No Warranty. Company and each of its respective subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliate entities, along with each such Company’s respective officers, directors, employees, and agents make no warranty, express or implied, including but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the Program or any products or services related to such Program.
- Governing Law. These Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and the Company, and the Program, shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions.
- More Information. For information regarding the mVP Program, you can reach us through https://www.vanityplanet.com/pages/contact-us.
Last updated May 5, 2021