Whitening Pro System
Get a dazzling white smile without the pricey, in-office treatments. With the Whitening Pro System, a beautiful smile can be yours in as little as 30 minutes a day!
The Whitening Pro System comes with thermoforming trays that mold to your teeth for a customized and precise whitening treatment. By using the tray with a small amount of whitening gel, you can brighten your teeth in as little as 30 minutes. The Whitening Pro System utilizes Cold Blue LED Light to whiten your smile, which is proven to brighten the teeth without inducing severe sensitivity and other side effects . The Whitening Pro System comes with a storage case for your trays, making it an easy travel companion.
• Cold Blue LED Light accelerates whitening results
• Remineralizing Gel protects and soothes the teeth and gums
• Thermoforming Trays mold to teeth closely to create a personalized whitening experience
• Get a confident, visibly whiter smile that you'll love to show off
l The Open Dentistry Journal
2. Mold the thermo-forming trays to your teeth. Make them pliable by first warming them in hot water. Do not use boiling water, as the thermo-forming trays have a very low molding temperature. Heat the trays for about 5 seconds or until the mouthpiece begins to soften.
3. Place the warmed trays along your teeth and bite down on them while pressing the tray against the sides of your teeth. This will create a more precise mold. If your mouth tray is not perfectly molded, simply repeat the process! Once the mouthpiece cools, it will maintain its shape.
4. After you have molded the mouth trays, cut the hold tabs off so that you can close your mouth completely while wearing your trays. If necessary, trim the excess tray so that they do not extend above the gum line.
5. Ensure that the trays are clean and dry before applying the whitening gel. Apply no more than 0.5ml of the whitening solution to each tray. Applying too much gel can cause gum irritation.
6. Insert the trays in your mouth and press the trays against your teeth. Wipe away any excess gel that seeps over the brim of your trays.
7. Begin with a 30-minute session once a day. If you do not experience tooth sensitivity, you may follow up with a 45-minute to one-hour session once or twice a day for seven to nine sessions. Do not leave the trays on for more than one hour.
8. Open the back of the mini LED light and remove the transparent plastic tab. Once the tab has been removed, press the white button to turn on the light. Place the light closely to the tray and hold it in place for the duration of the treatment.
9. After the treatment time has elapsed, remove the trays and rinse your teeth. Brush away any remaining gel.
10. Rinse and dry the trays before applying the remineralizing gel. Use the remineralizing gel to prevent tooth sensitivity, applying it once per week. It is recommended that the remineralizing gel be used before going to bed. Spread the gel evenly in the tray. Leave the tray with the remineralizing gel in your mouth for five minutes.
11. Remove the remineralizing tray from your mouth. Do not rinse.
12. Clean your tray using a Q-tip or toothbrush with cold water. Store in the retainer case after use. Keep the whitening gel in a cool place or refrigerator. If stored in the refrigerator, allow the gel to come to room temperature for at least one hour before use.
1 10cc syringe of Whitening Gel
1 3cc syringe of Remineralizing Gel
1 Cold Blue LED Light
1 Storage Case
• Consult with your dentist before using at-home whitening treatments, as there are some risks involved.
• Some individuals will experience reversible tooth sensitivity and gum irritation. This will usually subside within a few days after discontinuing use, after decreasing the length of each bleaching session, or by increasing the amount of time between bleaching sessions.
• If you experience discomfort or sharp pain in a tooth, speak with your dentist immediately.
• Avoid staining beverages like colas, red wine, teas, and coffee during your whitening treatment. If you must drink these, it is recommended to do so through a straw. Also avoid citrus beverages.
• Only use this treatment under the supervision of a dentist or tooth-whitening professional. The manufacturer and seller do not accept responsibility for any usage of this product.
DZP-2020 (Carbamide Peroxide) / 1270849284 / 4612963588 / whitening-pro-system