Exfora Personal Microdermabrasion Wand + Raedia Facial Cleansing Brush
Our top-selling Exfora Personal Microdermabrasion Wand is selling out, fast!
4 minutes to healthier skin! Save yourself a trip to the dermatologist’s office with Exfora, our at-home microdermabrasion system designed to exfoliate and suction away impurities that can clog pores, leading to inflammation, blackheads and acne breakouts.
- Medical-grade, diamond-encrusted heads to expertly exfoliate and suction away dead skin cells (and other impurities) that can clog pores, leading to inflammation, spots, blackheads and acne breakouts.
- Helps to reduce acne by clearing away dead skin cells and impurities that can clog pores and lead to inflammation and spots
- Can help to lighten the appearance of hyper-pigmentation
- Can help stimulate the production of collagen, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhances the absorption of skincare products
- Suitable for all skin types
- New, ventilated travel case guarantees dry hygienic brushes
- Brush heads sit at an optimal angle in case for quick drying
- Ergonomic/nonslip handle for comfortable in shower use
- Stronger motor for an even better clean
- Water Resistant
- Dual-speed lightweight spin brush suitable for all skin types, including the most sensitive
- Gently but thoroughly removes hard-to-get dirt, makeup, and debris
- Soft, hypoallergenic, and nonabrasive bristles are ideal for sensitive skin
- Water-resistant for use in the shower
- Skin is left clean, smooth, and ready to absorb masks, serums, and moisturizers
- 3 interchangeable brush heads included
- Includes hard protective case for storage and travel
- Battery-powered for easy use
- Charging Base
- USB Cord
- Normal Head
- Fine Head
- Body Head
- Massage Head
- Upkeep Brush
- Filters (30)
- Rubber Gaskets (5)
- 1 Raedia Facial Brush
- 1 Daily Cleansing Brush
- 1 Weekly Exfoliating Brush
- 1 Silicone Brush for Sensitive Skin
- 1 Body Brush
- 1 Traveling Case
- Attach your desired brush head.
- Gently wet your face with warm water.
- Apply cleanser to your skin or to the head of the brush.
- Push the on/off button to turn on and again to change the mode.
- Gently move the brush head in small circular motions around the area you are cleansing.
- Push the on/off button again when finished to turn off the device
Warranted to be free of manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Damage or wear resulting from an accident, misuse, abuse, commercial use, or unauthorized adjustment and/or repair are not covered under this warranty.
Safe and practical for daily morning and night use. It is recommended, but not necessary, to remove excess makeup before use.
If you are under a doctor’s care for any skin condition or if you think you may have a skin condition, please consult your physician before using. To ensure that you experience the full range of benefits from this device and its attachments, we recommend the following:
- Do not share brush heads with anyone.
- Use with a gentle daily cleanser designed for the face.
- Do not use jagged exfoliating particles, such as shells.
- If you would like to use with an exfoliating product, use one that contains soft, rounded particles.
- Using to remove makeup may stain the bristles of the brush head; if discoloration occurs, clean the brush head with soap and water.
- Change your brush heads every two to three months.
Lost the original manuals or want to know how to use the Exfora Microdermabrasion Wand or Raedia Facial Cleanser Brush? Check out our user manuals below:
Vanity Planet devices are designed for 120V US outlets. As such, the warranty does not cover damage resulting from the use of a voltage converter. Voltage converters or plug adapters do not guarantee voltage compatibility
How to use
Remove makeup with a cleansing towelette or wipe prior to using the attachments to avoid staining of the bristles.
Dampen skin with water.
Apply cleansing and/or exfoliating serum directly to skin or to brush head. (Avoid using exfoliators with large, jagged particles.)
Hold the device so the brush head is flush against the skin. Gently glide the Spin for Perfect Skin over the skin's surface in a rotating motion, careful not to apply too much force to the brush head as this may cause damage to the skin.
Switch brush heads and repeat process on desired area of the body.
To maximize the lifespan of your brush heads, we recommend rinsing the brush heads with soap and water after each use. However, please note, brush heads should be replaced every 3 months. Find out more about our brush replacement auto-replenishment program here: Subscribe and Save
*Please note, handle is water-resistant. Do not submerge in water.To remove any residue or buildup, clean the handle at least once a week by removing the brush head and washing the device thoroughly with soapy water.
Unveil Your Best Glow Yet
Achieve your skin goals with the best beauty technology has to offer & #gobarewithVP
Join a better beauty rewards program. Become a Vanity Planet mVP and start saving today.
Ask a question
Visit our FAQ page and learn how to track an order, make a return and much more.