Introducing the On the Go Skincare Bundle which includes the Exfora Microdermabrasion Wand and the Pose LED Travel Mirror.
Unlike chemical microdermabrasion, Exfora is gentler on skin and is ideal for those who are especially sensitive. Make Exfora a part of your regular weekly skincare routine to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, promote even skin tone, fight acne, shrink pores and improve the absorption of your favorite skincare products.
Step into the spotlight with Pose, the slim, micro-USB rechargeable LED travel mirror that gives consistent lighting with a dimmable LED ring light. Whether at home or on the road, there's a pose for you.
Exfora | Microdermabrasion Wand
- Helps to reduce acne by clearing away dead skin cells and impurities that can clog pores and lead to inflammation and spots
- Can help to lighten the appearance of hyper-pigmentation
- Can help stimulate the production of collagen, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhances the absorption of skincare products
- Suitable for all skin types
Pose | LED Travel Mirror
- Super slim and travel friendly
- Features built-in touch sensors and dimmable lights
- Micro-USB rechargeable—no batteries needed
- Lid can be easily used to angle mirror
- Physical switch prevents the mirror from accidentally being turned
- Lit by Lifetime Energy Saving LED bulbs
Pose | LED Travel Mirror:
- Specs: 11.4 in (29 cm) x 7.7 in (19.6 cm) x 1.2 in (3 cm). Weight: 1.5 lbs (.68 kg)
Attention: This product is powered by a lithium-ion battery and item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes. This item also cannot be shipped to the following locations: APO/FPO, American Samoa, Guam, Hawaii, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, United States Minor Outlying Islands, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- 1 - Pose LED Travel Mirror (Grey or Blush)
- 1 - Exfora Microdermabrasion Wand
- Charging Base
- USB Cord
- Normal Head
- Fine Head
- Body Head
- Massage Head
- Upkeep Brush
- Filters (30)
- Rubber Gaskets (5)
Using Travel Mirrors
- Make sure the battery is fully charged
- After switching the device on, place your finger on the power symbol and the mirror will light up
- To adjust the brightness, keep your finger on the power symbol until the mirror has reached the level you would like
- To turn the light off, press the power symbol again
Charging The Mirrors
- Before charging Pose, make sure the device is switched off
- First, connect the micro-USB cord to a 5V power supply or to a computer
- When charging, the indicator will light up
- Once charged, the light will automatically turn off
- A full charge should last approximately two hours
Lost the original manual or want to know how to use the Pose Travel Mirror? Check out our user manual below:
Vanity Planet devices are designed for 120V US outlets. As such, the warranty does not cover damage resulting from the use of a voltage converter. Voltage converters or plug adapters do not guarantee voltage compatibility
- Alison T.Verified ReviewerReviewingPose | LED Travel Mirror.I recommend this productRated 4 stars1 week agoOverall good product!
I have had both the regular and travel size mirrors for over a year now, and I use them fairly regularly! I love taking the mini in the car and it’s the perfect size for traveling. My only complaint is that both covers are very easily stained or discolored just from any stray water droplets or having something sit on top of it for a few hours, so I can’t keep it on the counter in the bathroom. Mine looked pretty bad from the discoloration after only a few weeks of having them, and nothing takes it off, as far as I’ve tried.Was this helpful?
- ChelseyVerified BuyerReviewingPose | LED Travel Mirror.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoExcellent Customer Service
I bought this product as a gift for my daughter. I've held on to it and we recently just opened it. It had a small crack at the bottom corner. I messaged the customer service team. They went above and beyond to get me out a new mirror! I was very appreciative of the immediate and excellent service. The mirror is the perfect size with the three light options. Perfect for traveling and getting your perfect look!Was this helpful?
- KaraReviewingExfora | Personal Microdermabrasion Wand.I do not recommend this productRated 1 stars1 month agoStops worke right after warranty expires
Waste of money. It worked well at first, but stopped charging after about a year. I would not recommendWas this helpful?VPVanity Planet1 month agoHi Kara, We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on your experience. We're extremely sorry to learn that your Exfora Personal Microdermabrasion Wand has stopped working. We value customer satisfaction. A team member has contacted you separately via email to further discuss the issue. We hope to have this matter resolved as soon as possible. Sincerely, Your VP Team
- Danielle M.Verified BuyerReviewingPose | LED Travel MirrorI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoIn love!
It’s the perfect size, the three light options are amazing and it’s perfect for tracking and at home!Was this helpful?
- Julianne L.Verified BuyerReviewingPose | LED Travel MirrorI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoLove it!
Love it!Was this helpful?
Unveil Your Best Glow Yet
Achieve your skin goals with the best beauty technology has to offer & #gobarewithVP
Join a better beauty rewards program. Become a Vanity Planet mVP and start saving today.
Ask a question
Visit our FAQ page and learn how to track an order, make a return and much more.