Our top-selling Exfora Personal Microdermabrasion Wand is selling out, fast!
4 minutes to cleaner, healthier skin
Save yourself a trip to the dermatologist’s office with Exfora, our at-home microdermabrasion system designed to exfoliate and suction away impurities that can clog pores, leading to inflammation, blackheads and acne breakouts.
- Helps to reduce acne by clearing away dead skin cells and impurities that can clog pores and lead to inflammation and spots
- Can help to lighten the appearance of hyper-pigmentation
- Can help stimulate the production of collagen, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhances the absorption of skincare products by up to 50%
- Suitable for all skin types
Attention: This product is powered by a lithium-ion battery and item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes. This item also cannot be shipped to the following locations: APO/FPO, American Samoa, Guam, Hawaii, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, United States Minor Outlying Islands, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Exfora is our at-home microdermabrasion system that uses medical-grade, diamond-encrusted heads to expertly exfoliate and suction away dead skin cells (and other impurities) that can clog pores, leading to inflammation, spots, blackheads and acne breakouts.
At the same time, it stimulates skin, promoting blood circulation, accelerating skin tissue development and collagen production.
The customizable suction strength lets you alternate based on your comfort level while the smart screen directs your experience, tracks the auto-mode time and monitors the suction strength and battery charge.
Unlike chemical microdermabrasion, Exfora is gentler on skin and is ideal for those who are especially sensitive. Make Exfora a part of your regular weekly skincare routine to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, promote even skin tone, fight acne, shrink pores and improve the absorption of your favorite skincare products.
- Charging Base
- USB Cord
- Normal Head
- Fine Head
- Body Head
- Massage Head
- Upkeep Brush
- Filters (30)
- Rubber Gaskets (5)
Lost the original manual or want to know how to use the Exfora Microdermabrasion Wand? Check out our user manual below:
Vanity Planet devices are designed for 120V US outlets. As such, the warranty does not cover damage resulting from the use of a voltage converter. Voltage converters or plug adapters do not guarantee voltage compatibility
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
One Year Warranty on Devices
- Michelle SoetemansReviewingExfora | BOGO.I do not recommend this productRated 2 stars2 weeks agoBattery won't charge
I really loved this product but right after the 1 year mark (the warranty period) it no longer holds a charge and therefore I cannot use it. I will be inquiring about a replacement as this is unacceptable considering the cost.Was this helpful?
- KaraReviewingExfora | Personal Microdermabrasion Wand.I do not recommend this productRated 1 stars1 month agoStops worke right after warranty expires
Waste of money. It worked well at first, but stopped charging after about a year. I would not recommendWas this helpful?VPVanity Planet1 month agoHi Kara, We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on your experience. We're extremely sorry to learn that your Exfora Personal Microdermabrasion Wand has stopped working. We value customer satisfaction. A team member has contacted you separately via email to further discuss the issue. We hope to have this matter resolved as soon as possible. Sincerely, Your VP Team
- Sara S.Verified BuyerReviewingExfora | Personal Microdermabrasion Wand.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoLove it
I love it so much, and it is my second time purchasing it. If you want to prevent aging, this is a must device. Prevention is better than cure.Was this helpful?
- Kristha J.Verified BuyerReviewingExfora | BOGOI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoLove
LoveWas this helpful?
- Marsha C.Verified BuyerReviewingExfora | Personal Microdermabrasion Wand.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoArrived
Can’t wait to use itWas this helpful?