For a cluttered bathroom, the Perfect Hook is a cost-effective and ultra-useful way to instantly tidy up your bathroom and keep your Spin for Perfect Skin brush dry and conveniently stored.
1. Find a dry, smooth, non-porous surface that is not directly beneath a faucet or showerhead to ensure an airtight seal. (We recommend avoiding grout lines, edges, painted areas and matte surfaces.)
2. Clean the surface and the rubber on the hook's fixture prior to installation.
3. Loosen the rubber base to its flat position by turning the knob counter-clockwise, making sure the base is not concave.
4. Press base firmly against desired surface until air is removed.
5. Once air is removed from base, press cap against base and twist the knob clockwise, tightening until locked.
CHECK YOUR HOOK: Simply give the hook a quick tug to ensure its properly affixed to the surface. Do not put anything weighing more than 10 kilograms (about 22 pounds) on the Perfect Hook. Call us crazy, but we don't want you to break your awesome Perfect Hook or Spin for Perfect Skin brush, and see your money go down the drain (literally).
• Do not use to store glass items
• Do not overload: 10kg (22lbs max)
• Do not twist the knob after it's fully tightened
Warranty: Warranted to be free of manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Damage or wear resulting from an accident, misuse, abuse, commercial use, or unauthorized adjustment and/or repair are not covered under this warranty.
Download User Manual
VP33223-0000 (Default Title) / 4549220868 / 16559114756 / perfect-hook-1