Pair any self-care routine with our exclusive, limited-edition, KOVE x Vanity Planet COMMUTER: 2 Bluetooth Stereo Speaker System. Listen to music or use as a portable speakerphone to get dolled-up or unwind.
Where bold sound meets bold beauty. It just made sense for the best in beauty to collide with the best in audio tech to bring you a speaker with design in mind. The VP X KOVE Commuter 2 Speaker System sets the mood for that AM workout, zones out the noise with the perfect playlist and more.
- Limited-edition Terracotta
- 33ft wireless range
- 5+ hours of playback
- Rich bass
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Use combined for 360° clear surround sound
- Separate for optimal left/right stereo sound
- Water resistant IPX7
- Pairs with smartphone, tablet, or computer
- Optimal sound for any space
- Perfect for getaways, pool-side, desk-side, or ‘me time’
- 1 Split two-in-one speaker with built-in microphone for hands-free calling
- 1 USB Charging Cable
Attention: This product is powered by a lithium-ion battery and, due to recent changes in shipping regulations, cannot be shipped to postal boxes (PO boxes) or APO/FPO (military) addresses both inside and outside the United States.
- CHRISOVALANTIS K.ReviewingCommuter 2 | Kove x VP.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoThe bedt
Thanks to DDE they got me to buy it. Live love LOVE the commuter 2. It splits in two!!!Was this helpful?
- Christine P.ReviewingCommuter 2 | Kove x VP.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoPurchased this as a gift
Purchased this as a gift my son’s 16th birthday. He loves it!!!! Great purchase!!! I’m thinking of buying one for my husband for Fathers Day now!Was this helpful?
- Jeremy T.ReviewingCommuter 2 | Kove x VP.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat Must Have Bluetooth Speaker
I love the sound, the style on how it comes into 2 pieces. This is my second one and the battery lasts for a good while. Kove customer service is super fast and very friendly.Was this helpful?
- Rawality S.ReviewingCommuter 2 | Kove x VP.I recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoMiss Soldieress
I think if you know how they work you will be fine with these speakers, it did take me a day to figure out pairing the 2 back together again, if you exceed pressing the volume button it can cause the devices to un-pair, you have to hold the power buttons and the volume up or its the volume down buttons both all together and they should pair back I did it by accident, only thing is they can be so loud they vibrate and drop on the floor so be careful, mine are ideal for listening clearly to albums I find the bass and sound fine although some complain it's not loud enough, with the device your listening from speaker volume control plus the volume control on the speakers is loud maybe try adjusting volumes on bothWas this helpful?
- Laura B.ReviewingCommuter 2 | Kove x VP.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoI could not be happier with it!!!
I’m absolutely in love! I have taken it to the pool, my backyard while watering the plants and watching the kids play, the kitchen while I’m cooking, my home gym while I’m working out, and I plan to take it to the lake and beach in a couple weeks! The fact that it disconnects into two separate speakers so you can spread it around the room or hear it better outside is just icing on the cake! And I love that it comes in different colors because I chose one that corresponds with my countertops, so it just blends right in! I could not be happier with it!Was this helpful?
Unveil Your Best Glow Yet
Achieve your skin goals with the best beauty technology has to offer & #gobarewithVP
Join a better beauty rewards program. Become a Vanity Planet mVP and start saving today.
Ask a question
Visit our FAQ page and learn how to track an order, make a return and much more.