The PureSpin is a dual-speed rotary device designed to address the needs of sensitive to normal skin all in one system. 360 degree rotary action and a specially designed Gentle Reach Brush deliver thorough skin cleansing and rejuvenation while kicking blemishes and blackheads to the curb.
The handle is designed for maximum comfort and features a sleek, rubber coating for no-slip handling during use. The LED light indicators lets you know if you are on speed one for gentle cleanse or speed two for thorough exfoliation. The PureSpin also comes with a stand, so you can store and dry your brush in style on the sink or in the shower.
Also available for PureSpin is a variety of interchangeable facial brush heads (not included) that can be used for daily cleansing and exfoliation. Each brush head is designed for specific skin types and cleansing needs.
• Deep cleansing that sweeps away dirt and oil while refreshing the skin
• Exfoliates the skin by removing dead skin cells and encouraging cellular turnover
• Primes the skin for maximum product absorption
• Consistently and thoroughly cleanses skin with rotary technology
Suitable for use on all skin types. Batteries not included.
Replace brush heads every 3 months for optimal results: Refills
2. Dampen skin with water.
3. Apply cleansing and/or exfoliating serum directly to skin or to brush head. (Avoid using exfoliators with large, jagged particles.)
4. Hold the device so the brush head is flush against the skin. Gently glide the Spin for Perfect Skin over the skin’s surface in a rotating motion, careful not to apply too much force to the brush head as this may cause damage to the skin.
5. Switch brush heads and repeat process on desired area of the body.
6. To maximize the lifespan of your brush heads, we recommend rinsing the brush heads with soap and water after each use. However, please note, brush heads should be replaced every 3 months. Find out more about our brush replacement auto-replenishment program here: Subscribe and Save Please note, handle is water-resistant. Do not submerge in water.
To remove any residue or buildup, clean the handle at least once a week by removing the brush head and washing the device thoroughly with soapy water.
(Please note, batteries are not included. 2 AA batteries required.)
1 Gentle Reach Facial Brush: Made of ultra-soft and ultra-long nylon bristles designed to unclog pores in hard to reach areas on the nose and chin.
1 Drying/Storage Stand: Perfectly fits the PureSpin device and is great for use in the shower or on the sink.
Also available for PureSpin is a variety of interchangeable facial brush heads (not included) that can be used for daily cleansing and exfoliation. Each brush head is designed for specific skin types and cleansing needs. Visit our PureSpin collections page Collections to find out more details.
Application Area: Face
Warranty: Warranted to be free of manufacturer’s defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Damage or wear resulting from an accident, misuse, abuse, commercial use, or unauthorized adjustment and/or repair are not covered under this warranty.
Water-Resistant Handle, do not submerge in water.
Battery operated device. Batteries not included. 4 AA batteries required.
Download User Manual
VP33215-0800 (Grey) / 3846648132 / 11880556036 / purespin