- Ceramic-Coated Aluminum Rod
- Cool-Tip for Safe Use
- Innovative, Ergonomic Design
- Universal Heat Setting at 375-410° F (190-210° C)
- 360° Tangle-Free Professional Swivel Cord
- Includes a Heat-safe Glove for Easy Styling
Cue + Flow | Bundle
Bundle and Save.
The Cue Clip-Free Curling Wand is the best in the biz for getting the curls you've always wanted. The Ceramic-Coated Aluminum Rod provides even heat, so you're in for some silky-smooth, frizz-free curls.
Ideal for wavy and textured, curly, or frizzy hair types, the anti-static ceramic bristles of the Vanity Planet Flow Ceramic Straightening Brush heat quickly and evenly, gliding through and over each strand without tugging or breaking. Additionally, the tips of the bristles don’t get as hot as the rest of the brush, which helps to prevent burns and allows you to safely style your hair.
1. Place your Clip-Free Curling Wand on a flat, safe surface and switch it from off to on
2. Brush your hair through with a standard brush while your Cue heats up
3. Take a 1 to 2-inch segment of your hair and twist it around the barrel, holding it for about 10 seconds (the longer you hold, the tighter the curl)
4. Make sure the tip of the barrel is pointed down while curling
5. Release your hair not by pulling on the wand, but by allowing it to gently unravel
6. Curl your hair to preference, wrapping it tightly for tighter curls, or loosely for loose curls
7. For beachy, mermaid curls, brush your fingers through your curls after releasing them
8. Turn off your Cue and unplug it from the socket, allowing the barrel to cool before storing
WARNING: The wand reaches extreme temperatures. Do not touch the barrel.
Note: This product is equipped with a North American compatible plug that works with standard outlets in the USA, Canada, Mexico, and Japan. If you are located outside of these regions, this product should be paired with a suitable power adapter to operate your device.
cueflow100 (1" Tapered Barrel + Flow) / 11326464708 / 44133897412 / cue-flow-bundle