About the product
• Exfoliates to removes dead skin while leaving skin smooth and moist
• Balances oil and water levels for a healthier, more vibrant complexion
• Recommended specifically for acne prone or unbalanced skin types
• Helps to remineralize, tone, and detoxify the skin
• 1 oz / 28.35 g
How to Use
• Mix ½ to 1 tablespoon of clay powder with water to make a paste (substitute/add apple cider vinegar or facial oils to customize your mask)
• Once mixed, apply the clay paste to your face
• When the mask begins to dry, rinse it off thoroughly
Note: Do not allow the mask to completely dry and crack, as this tends to dry out the skin and release moisture
Additional Information | FAQ
This formulation is also:
• Made in USA
Do I need to wash my face before applying my clay mask?
We recommend gently cleansing your face before using your clay mask. The most important thing is to remove all your makeup. You can do this with a cleansing wipe, makeup remover, or by simply washing your face. The most important thing is to apply the mask to a makeup-free face.
Do I use hot or cold water to mix the mask?
The powder will mix with cold, room temp, or warm water, so use whichever you prefer. In order to prevent any reactions or irritation, we do not recommend extremely cold or extremely hot temperatures.
How do I remove my clay mask?
For a thorough clean, we recommend using a silicone brush head on your Vanity Planet facial cleansing brush, like your Ultimate Skin Spa, with warm water. You can also manually rinse off the mask with warm water and a washcloth.
How often should I use my clay mask?
We recommended using it about 1-2 times a week. However, it is really dependent on what you need. If your skin needs a deeper clean mid-week, go-ahead and mask again. All of our masks are very gentle and won’t over-exfoliate the skin.
Can I mix different ingredients with the mask instead of or in addition to water?
Yes! We love our powder clay mask because you can customize a mask that’s best for you. We recommend mixing them with apple cider vinegar or hydrating facial oils.
How long should I leave my mask on?
Wait until the mask begins to dry before removing, but do not let the mask dry completely. This can dry out your skin instead of lock in moisture. Your masking time is dependent on the thickness and consistency of your mask paste.
Colloidal Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Activated Charcoal, Black Iron Oxide