- Ceramic-Coated Aluminum Rod
- Cool-Tip for Safe Use
- Innovative, Ergonomic Design
- Universal Heat Setting at 375-410° F (190-210° C)
- 360° Tangle-Free Professional Swivel Cord
- Includes a Heat-safe Glove for Easy Styling
Cue - Clip-Free Curling Wand
The Cue Clip-Free Curling Wand is the best in the biz for getting the curls you've always wanted. The Ceramic-Coated Aluminum Rod provides even heat, so you're in for some silky-smooth, frizz-free curls.
This gem is ready to amp up your beauty routine, with a 360° swivel cord for tangle-free use and a cool tip for safe styling.
From classic curls to loose, beachy waves, the VP Cue allows you to create the volume and look that fits your style best.
No clip means no creasing or pulling, so your curls look bold, natural, and kink-free. Plus, your curls will last for days! Safe to say we've got you covered.
1. Place your Clip-Free Curling Wand on a flat, safe surface and switch it from off to on
2. Brush your hair through with a standard brush while your Cue heats up
3. Take a 1 to 2-inch segment of your hair and twist it around the barrel, holding it for about 10 seconds (the longer you hold, the tighter the curl)
4. Make sure the tip of the barrel is pointed down while curling
5. Release your hair not by pulling on the wand, but by allowing it to gently unravel
6. Curl your hair to preference, wrapping it tightly for tighter curls, or loosely for loose curls
7. For beachy, mermaid curls, brush your fingers through your curls after releasing them
8. Turn off your Cue and unplug it from the socket, allowing the barrel to cool before storing
WARNING: The wand reaches extreme temperatures. Do not touch the barrel.
Note: This product is equipped with a North American compatible plug that works with standard outlets in the USA, Canada, Mexico, and Japan. If you are located outside of these regions, this product should be paired with a suitable power adapter to operate your device.
VP31249-0200 (1" Tapered Barrel) / 10682542276 / 39973708548 / cue-clip-free-curling-wand