Your ultimate self care station. You won't have to skip a day with our Prep On The Go Bundle featuring our Aira and Pose. Aira's therapeutic steam made of nano-sized water molecules instantly goes to work hydrating and softening the skin's surface, detoxifying your pores of impurities and dead skin cells. Step into the spotlight with Pose, the super-slim, micro-USB rechargeable LED travel mirror that gives consistent lighting with a dimmable LED ring light.
Aira Facial Steamer
- Detoxifies skin, releasing impurities and dead skin cells
- Clarifies skin's complexion
- Promotes better blood circulation
- Makes your skin more receptive to skincare treatments
- Moisturizes and softens skin
- Great for all skin types
- Can be used with essential oils for a therapeutic and relaxing experience
- Includes 85ml water tank
Pose LED Travel Mirror
- Super slim and travel friendly
- Features built-in touch sensors and dimmable lights
- Micro-USB rechargeable—no batteries needed
- Lid can be easily used to angle mirror
- Physical switch prevents the mirror from accidentally being turned
- Lit by Lifetime Energy Saving LED bulbs
- Specs: 11.4 in (29 cm) x 7.7 in (19.6 cm) x 1.2 in (3 cm). Weight: 1.5 lbs (.68 kg)
1 Aira Ionic Facial Steamer
1 Pose LED Travel Mirror or Mini Pose
- Make sure Pose's 1000mAh Li-polymer battery is fully charged
- After switching the device on, place your finger on the power symbol and the mirror will light up
- To adjust the brightness, keep your finger on the power symbol until the mirror has reached the level you would like
- To turn the light off, press the power symbol again
- Before charging Pose, make sure the device is switched off
- First, connect the micro-USB cord to a 5V power supply or to a computer
- When charging, the indicator will light up
- Once charged, the light will automatically turn off
- A full charge should last approximately two hours
Lost the original manual or want to know how to use the Aira Ionic Facial Steamer or Pose LED Travel Mirror? Check out our user manual below:
Vanity Planet devices are designed for 120V US outlets. As such, the warranty does not cover damage resulting from the use of a voltage converter. Voltage converters or plug adapters do not guarantee voltage compatibility
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
One Year Warranty on Devices
- Savannah ChristieVerified ReviewerReviewingAira | Ionic Facial Steamer.I recommend this productRated 4 stars1 week agoFaulty facial steamer
I have been apart of Vanity Planet facial steamer since the end of October when the order was placed and my experience has been nothing short of amazing. However I tried multiple times today to use my facial steamer and it's spewed hot water all over my face and it sent me into a panic attack. I've heard their customer service is amazing and I've already emailed and hoping something will get resolved. I have recommended Vanity Planet to tons of people including friends and family and I'm hoping since I'm within my 1-year warranty I will be sent a new one that is not defective so I can continue to use my facial steamer! I still stand by the fact that Vanity Planet is better than any knockoff facial steamer you could possibly order elsewhere. Mistakes happen everywhere! It's all about how those mistakes are handled. If things are made right I will continue with my order for my five other family members who asked for a Vanity Planet facial steamer for Christmas this year after. ❤️ This definitely deserves 5 stars if it wouldn't have started spewing/spitting hot water directly at my face. I've always used it as directed and I don't want to discourage others from ordering one! I absolutely loved mine. As I stated, mistakes happen.Was this helpful?
- Alison T.Verified ReviewerReviewingPose | LED Travel Mirror.I recommend this productRated 4 stars1 week agoOverall good product!
I have had both the regular and travel size mirrors for over a year now, and I use them fairly regularly! I love taking the mini in the car and it’s the perfect size for traveling. My only complaint is that both covers are very easily stained or discolored just from any stray water droplets or having something sit on top of it for a few hours, so I can’t keep it on the counter in the bathroom. Mine looked pretty bad from the discoloration after only a few weeks of having them, and nothing takes it off, as far as I’ve tried.Was this helpful?
- Savannah ChristieReviewingAira | Ionic Facial Steamer.I recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayNew facial steamer
After emailing with customer service not only were they quick but also professional and sweet! I sent in my video of what was going on and I'm receiving a new VP Aira steamer. I just seriously appreciate how well they handled the situation. I still stand by what I said that Vanity Planet is better than any knockoff version facial steamer or any product they have!Was this helpful?
- ChelseyVerified BuyerReviewingPose | LED Travel Mirror.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoExcellent Customer Service
I bought this product as a gift for my daughter. I've held on to it and we recently just opened it. It had a small crack at the bottom corner. I messaged the customer service team. They went above and beyond to get me out a new mirror! I was very appreciative of the immediate and excellent service. The mirror is the perfect size with the three light options. Perfect for traveling and getting your perfect look!Was this helpful?
- Bria A.Verified BuyerReviewingAira | Ionic Facial Steamer.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoI love it !
This steamer is absolutely amazing! I have been using it very often so I’m completely sure that it’s worth every penny. It even helps open my sinuses when I feel stuffy. It has boosted my skincare routine tremendously. BUY IT !Was this helpful?