4 minutes to cleaner, healthier skin! Save yourself a trip to the dermatologist’s office with Exfora, our at-home microdermabrasion system designed to exfoliate and suction away impurities that can clog pores, leading to inflammation, blackheads and acne breakouts.
- Helps to reduce acne by clearing away dead skin cells and impurities that can clog pores and lead to inflammation and spots
- Can help to lighten the appearance of hyper-pigmentation
- Can help stimulate the production of collagen, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhances the absorption of skincare products
- Suitable for all skin types
- 1 Exfora
- Charging Base
- USB Cord
- Normal Head
- Fine Head
- Body Head
- Massage Head
- Upkeep Brush
- Filters (30)
- Rubber Gaskets (5)
Lost the original manual or want to know how to use the Exfora Microdermabrasion Wand? Check out our user manual below:
Vanity Planet devices are designed for 120V US outlets. As such, the warranty does not cover damage resulting from the use of a voltage converter. Voltage converters or plug adapters do not guarantee voltage compatibility.
Attention: This product is powered by a lithium-ion battery and item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes. This item also cannot be shipped to the following locations: APO/FPO, American Samoa, Guam, Hawaii, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, United States Minor Outlying Islands, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Michelle SoetemansReviewingExfora | BOGO.I do not recommend this productRated 2 stars2 weeks agoBattery won't charge
I really loved this product but right after the 1 year mark (the warranty period) it no longer holds a charge and therefore I cannot use it. I will be inquiring about a replacement as this is unacceptable considering the cost.Was this helpful?
- KaraReviewingExfora | Personal Microdermabrasion Wand.I do not recommend this productRated 1 stars1 month agoStops worke right after warranty expires
Waste of money. It worked well at first, but stopped charging after about a year. I would not recommendWas this helpful?VPVanity Planet1 month agoHi Kara, We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on your experience. We're extremely sorry to learn that your Exfora Personal Microdermabrasion Wand has stopped working. We value customer satisfaction. A team member has contacted you separately via email to further discuss the issue. We hope to have this matter resolved as soon as possible. Sincerely, Your VP Team
- Sara S.Verified BuyerReviewingExfora | Personal Microdermabrasion Wand.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoLove it
I love it so much, and it is my second time purchasing it. If you want to prevent aging, this is a must device. Prevention is better than cure.Was this helpful?
- Kristha J.Verified BuyerReviewingExfora | BOGOI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoLove
LoveWas this helpful?
- Marsha C.Verified BuyerReviewingExfora | Personal Microdermabrasion Wand.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoArrived
Can’t wait to use itWas this helpful?
Unveil Your Best Glow Yet
Achieve your skin goals with the best beauty technology has to offer & #gobarewithVP
Join a better beauty rewards program. Become a Vanity Planet mVP and start saving today.
Ask a question
Visit our FAQ page and learn how to track an order, make a return and much more.