Cleanse and treat your skin with FDA – cleared led light therapy! Cleanse your face with Leda red or Leda blue and then enjoy a 3-minute treatment used to fight crow’s feet around the eyes with Alya.
Alya | Red LED Eye Glasses
- FDA cleared anti-aging red light therapy
- 3 minute auto timer
- Auto shut off after treatment
- Hands-free, wearable beauty tech
- Comfortable fit
LEDA | LED Face Brush
- Blue LED Benefits:
- Deep clean blemish-prone skin with gentle blue LED light skin therapy
- Gentle sonic-powered antibacterial silicone brush removes pore-clogging impurities
- Dermatologists agree that blue LED light therapy benefits those with acne
- Red LED Benefits:
- Target multiple signs of aging with gentle red LED light skin therapy
- Gentle sonic-powered antibacterial silicone brush deep cleans impurities
- Dermatologists agree that red LED light therapy reduces inflammation, wrinkles & scarring
- Fights crows feet
- Red LED treatment
- Reduce eye wrinkles
- Helps stimulate collagen production
- Visible smoother, brighter eyes
- Combat tired looking eyes
- Reduce signs of aging
- Zero pain or downtime
- 1 LEDA | LED Face Brush (Blue or Red LED)
- 1 Silicone Serum Infuser Head
- 1 Silicone Cleansing Brush
- 1 Hard Travel Case & Charging Cable
- 1 Alya | Anti-Aging Red LED Eye Glasses
- USB charging cord
Lost the original manual or want to know how to use the LED Red Facial Brush? Check out our user manual below:
Download LEDA Red Sonic Facial Brush User Manual
LEDA Blue | Acne-Fighting LED Sonic Facial Brush
Lost the original manual or want to know how to use the LED Blue Facial Brush? Check out our user manual below:
- RubyVerified ReviewerReviewingLEDA Blue | Acne Fighting LED Sonic Facial Brush.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoWow I LOVE. Adheres to a simple or busy routine
I’ve been using blue light therapy for about a month, but was just recently blessed with my Leda.
The way I use it, I hope I’m correct? is the smaller silicone brush with several tiny heads is my cleansing head. The one with large circular orbs is the one I use to massage in my Le Prunier and/ or Vanicream.
I prefer the first setting, a bit slower, and I will use it all over my face, really fixating on problem areas. You can take out the Blue light if you’d like just the massaging motion as well. I’m so passionate about it, I got the Red one too!!
My skin looks incredible. Take the plunge.
Buy goggles! I did, I am glad I did.
- Paree K.Verified BuyerReviewingAlya | Anti-Aging Red LED Eye Glasses.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSimple and Effective
I was looking forward to receiving these glasses and I wasn't disappointed. Have been using them for just over a week and noticed a difference. Indirectly help with eye puffiness too.
- Joy B.Verified BuyerReviewingLEDA Blue | Acne Fighting LED Sonic Facial Brush.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoAcne fighting sonic facial brush
WOW......I LOVE IT.
- Sasha D.Verified BuyerReviewingLEDA Blue | Acne Fighting LED Sonic Facial Brush.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLED LIGHT.
This is amazing! At almost 40 years old, I still have acne. This has helped me a lot. I do this for a few minutes every day and have seen improvements in my skin!
- Cana N.Verified BuyerReviewingLEDA Blue | Acne Fighting LED Sonic Facial BrushI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoIt works!
The effect took a little longer for myself because the acne was really bad at the time I purchased this. But overall, with the habit I started going back to when it comes to skincare, it worked really well. Even without the pus-filled bumps on my face, I still make sure to use this gentle facial brush on the daily to prevent those bumps from turning into really bad acne.
LEDA + Alya
LED Eye Glasses + LED Facial Brush