Introducing the On the Go Skincare Bundle which includes the Exfora Microdermabrasion Wand and the Pose LED Travel Mirror.
Unlike chemical microdermabrasion, Exfora is gentler on skin and is ideal for those who are especially sensitive. Make Exfora a part of your regular weekly skincare routine to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, promote even skin tone, fight acne, shrink pores and improve the absorption of your favorite skincare products.
Step into the spotlight with Pose, the slim, micro-USB rechargeable LED travel mirror that gives consistent lighting with a dimmable LED ring light. Whether at home or on the road, there's a pose for you.
Exfora | Microdermabrasion Wand
- Helps to reduce acne by clearing away dead skin cells and impurities that can clog pores and lead to inflammation and spots
- Can help to lighten the appearance of hyper-pigmentation
- Can help stimulate the production of collagen, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhances the absorption of skincare products
- Suitable for all skin types
Pose | LED Travel Mirror
- Super slim and travel friendly
- Features built-in touch sensors and dimmable lights
- Micro-USB rechargeable—no batteries needed
- Lid can be easily used to angle mirror
- Physical switch prevents the mirror from accidentally being turned
- Lit by Lifetime Energy Saving LED bulbs
Pose | LED Travel Mirror:
- Specs: 11.4 in (29 cm) x 7.7 in (19.6 cm) x 1.2 in (3 cm). Weight: 1.5 lbs (.68 kg)
Attention: This product is powered by a lithium-ion battery and item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes. This item also cannot be shipped to the following locations: APO/FPO, American Samoa, Guam, Hawaii, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, United States Minor Outlying Islands, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
1 - Pose LED Travel Mirror (Grey or Blush)
1 - Exfora Microdermabrasion Wand
- Charging Base
- USB Cord
- Normal Head
- Fine Head
- Body Head
- Massage Head
- Upkeep Brush
- Filters (30)
- Rubber Gaskets (5)
Using Travel Mirrors
- Make sure the battery is fully charged
- After switching the device on, place your finger on the power symbol and the mirror will light up
- To adjust the brightness, keep your finger on the power symbol until the mirror has reached the level you would like
- To turn the light off, press the power symbol again
Charging The Mirrors
- Before charging Pose, make sure the device is switched off
- First, connect the micro-USB cord to a 5V power supply or to a computer
- When charging, the indicator will light up
- Once charged, the light will automatically turn off
- A full charge should last approximately two hours
Lost the original manual or want to know how to use the Pose Travel Mirror? Check out our user manual below:
Vanity Planet devices are designed for 120V US outlets. As such, the warranty does not cover damage resulting from the use of a voltage converter. Voltage converters or plug adapters do not guarantee voltage compatibility
Unveil Your Best Glow Yet
Achieve your skin goals with the best beauty technology has to offer & #gobarewithVP
Join a better beauty rewards program. Become a Vanity Planet mVP and start saving today.
Ask a question
Visit our FAQ page and learn how to track an order, make a return and much more.