Aira Facial Steamer
- Detoxifies skin, releasing impurities and dead skin cells
- Clarifies skin's complexion
- Promotes better blood circulation
- Makes your skin more receptive to skincare treatments
- Moisturizes and softens skin
- Great for all skin types
- Can be used with essential oils for a therapeutic and relaxing experience
- Includes 85ml water tank
Raedia Facial Cleansing Brush
- Dual-speed lightweight spin brush suitable for all skin types, including the most sensitive
- Gently but thoroughly removes hard-to-get dirt, makeup, and debris
- Soft, hypoallergenic, and nonabrasive bristles are ideal for sensitive skin
- Water-resistant for use in the shower
- Skin is left clean, smooth, and ready to absorb masks, serums, and moisturizers
- 3 interchangeable brush heads included
- Includes hard protective case for storage and travel
- Battery-powered for easy use
Exfora Personal Microdermabrasion Wand
- Medical-grade, diamond-encrusted heads to expertly exfoliate and suction away dead skin cells (and other impurities) that can clog pores, leading to inflammation, spots, blackheads and acne breakouts.
- Helps to reduce acne by clearing away dead skin cells and impurities that can clog pores and lead to inflammation and spots
- Can help to lighten the appearance of hyper-pigmentation
- Can help stimulate the production of collagen, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhances the absorption of skincare products by up to 50%
- Suitable for all skin types
Essia Ultrasonic Lifting Wand
- Getting rid of lines and clogged pores is on everyone's checklist.
- Instantly lift and firm skin with Essia, the ultrasonic wand that uses a combination of high-frequency, ultrasonic oscillation technology and electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) to penetrate skin by 3-5mm. Essia features three modes—each specialized for any need: Exfoliate, Moisturize and Lift.
Rousa Vibrating Rose Quartz Roller
- 3 mode rechargeable facial roller with detachable head
- 3 distinct speeds at up to 13,000 soothing vibrations per minute massage skin, improve elasticity, and aid in serum absorption
- Use in an upward motion to instantly de-puff and soothe
- Detachable rose quartz head can be cooled in beauty fridge
- Roll directly under eyes, on cheekbones, and along jawline
- Detoxifies to promote lymphatic drainage
- 1 Rose Gold Aira Facial Steamer
- 1 Grey Raedia Facial Cleansing Brush
- 1 Daily Cleansing Brush
- 1 Weekly Exfoliating Brush
- 1 Silicon Brush for Sensitive Skin
- 1 Traveling Case
- 1 Essia Ultrasonic Lifting Wand
- 1 Exfora Personal Microdermabrasion Wand
- 1 Rousa Vibrating Rose Quartz Roller
- Attach your desired brush head.
- Gently wet your face with warm water.
- Apply cleanser to your skin or to the head of the brush.
- Push the on/off button to turn on and again to change the mode.
- Gently move the brush head in small circular motions around the area you are cleansing.
- Push the on/off button again when finished to turn off the device
Safe and practical for daily morning and night use. It is recommended, but not necessary, to remove access makeup before use.
If you are under a doctor’s care for any skin condition or if you think you may have a skin condition, please consult your physician before using. To ensure that you experience the full range of benefits from this device and its attachments, we recommend the following:
- Do not share brush heads with anyone.
- Use with a gentle daily cleanser designed for the face.
- Do not use jagged exfoliating particles, such as shells.
- If you would like to use with an exfoliating product, use one that contains soft, rounded particles.
- Using to remove makeup may stain the bristles of the brush head; if discoloration occurs, clean the brush head with soap and water.
- Change your brush heads every two to three months.
Lost the original manuals? Check out our user manuals below:
Vanity Planet devices are designed for 120V US outlets. As such, the warranty does not cover damage resulting from the use of a voltage converter. Voltage converters or plug adapters do not guarantee voltage compatibility
- Savannah ChristieVerified ReviewerReviewingAira | Ionic Facial Steamer.I recommend this productRated 4 stars5 days agoFaulty facial steamer
I have been apart of Vanity Planet facial steamer since the end of October when the order was placed and my experience has been nothing short of amazing. However I tried multiple times today to use my facial steamer and it's spewed hot water all over my face and it sent me into a panic attack. I've heard their customer service is amazing and I've already emailed and hoping something will get resolved. I have recommended Vanity Planet to tons of people including friends and family and I'm hoping since I'm within my 1-year warranty I will be sent a new one that is not defective so I can continue to use my facial steamer! I still stand by the fact that Vanity Planet is better than any knockoff facial steamer you could possibly order elsewhere. Mistakes happen everywhere! It's all about how those mistakes are handled. If things are made right I will continue with my order for my five other family members who asked for a Vanity Planet facial steamer for Christmas this year after. ❤️ This definitely deserves 5 stars if it wouldn't have started spewing/spitting hot water directly at my face. I've always used it as directed and I don't want to discourage others from ordering one! I absolutely loved mine. As I stated, mistakes happen.Was this helpful?
- Savannah ChristieReviewingAira | Ionic Facial Steamer.I recommend this productRated 5 stars5 minutes agoNew facial steamer
After emailing with customer service not only were they quick but also professional and sweet! I sent in my video of what was going on and I'm receiving a new VP Aira steamer. I just seriously appreciate how well they handled the situation. I still stand by what I said that Vanity Planet is better than any knockoff version facial steamer or any product they have!Was this helpful?
- KaraReviewingExfora | Personal Microdermabrasion Wand.I do not recommend this productRated 1 stars1 month agoStops worke right after warranty expires
Waste of money. It worked well at first, but stopped charging after about a year. I would not recommendWas this helpful?VPVanity Planet1 month agoHi Kara, We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on your experience. We're extremely sorry to learn that your Exfora Personal Microdermabrasion Wand has stopped working. We value customer satisfaction. A team member has contacted you separately via email to further discuss the issue. We hope to have this matter resolved as soon as possible. Sincerely, Your VP Team
- Bria A.Verified BuyerReviewingAira | Ionic Facial Steamer.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoI love it !
This steamer is absolutely amazing! I have been using it very often so I’m completely sure that it’s worth every penny. It even helps open my sinuses when I feel stuffy. It has boosted my skincare routine tremendously. BUY IT !Was this helpful?
- Monica G.Verified BuyerReviewingAira | Ionic Facial Steamer.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoAmazing results
I absolutely love this steamer! I use it every week. It is like a spa in my bathroom.
I follow the steps cleanse, stems, mask, moisture steps, and my skin is glowing.Was this helpful?
Unveil Your Best Glow Yet
Achieve your skin goals with the best beauty technology has to offer & #gobarewithVP
Join a better beauty rewards program. Become a Vanity Planet mVP and start saving today.
Ask a question
Visit our FAQ page and learn how to track an order, make a return and much more.