Work It : Digital Scale & Body Analyzer
New & Improved Style!
The Work It digital professional scale and measurement system allows you to keep track of your weight, body fat, muscle mass, water weight, and bone density, helping you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
2. To initialize the Body Analyzer, position the scale on a hard flat surface. Press down on the center of the platform with your foot, and then remove it. The display will read “0.0,” then shut down. The device can now be used. Please note that anytime the scale is moved, it will need to be reinitialized. 3. To take your initial measurement, first use the “Up” and “Down” arrows to select your desired user number.
4. Once it displays “0.0,” step onto the scale with your bare feet so that they make contact with the 4 stainless steel pads on the platform. To get the most accurate reading, wipe your feet with a damp cloth and leave them slightly moist as you step onto the scale. Remain still on the scale until your measurements are displayed. After stepping off the scale, the measurements will remain displayed for 10 seconds.
5. To collect other measurements, step on to the platform with your bare feet. To get the most accurate reading, wipe your feet with a damp cloth and leave them slightly moist as you step onto the scale. Keep still on the scale until your measurements are displayed. After stepping off the scale, the measurements will remain displayed for 10 seconds.
• Do not store this device where it can be exposed to extreme temperatures, humidity, moisture, sunlight or dust. Do not store in the same place where you store chemicals and cleaners.
• Pregnant women should consult with their physician before use.
• 330-pound capacity
VP42252-0000 (Default Title) / 1289898244 / 4650672964 / body-analyzer1