Work It : Digital Scale & Body Analyzer
Attention: This product is currently sold out in Australia & New Zealand. The restock date is December 31, 2018. USA, Canada & Europe are fully stocked and will ship immediately.
Health is about more than your weight
Work It Digital Scale and Body Analyzer helps you measure and track your full body composition; helping you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Body Fat Percentage
- Too little or too much body fat can negatively impact your health. Maintaining a healthy average, or at least monitoring it, is easier with the Work It Digital Scale and Body Analyzer
- Loss of muscle can decrease joint flexibility and strength as we age. Tracking muscle mass helps to ensure that weight loss is actually fat and not healthy muscle
- Our bones naturally weaken as we age. Drastic weight fluctuations, as can happen with crash or yo-yo dieting, may also negatively affect bone density
- Water makes up more than half of our body weight, and ensures that our cells are functioning properly. Maintaining a healthy water weight ensures that you’re losing fat while staying hydrated and healthy
1. To activate the Body Analyzer, open the battery compartment on the bottom of the scale and insert 4 AAA batteries. Close the battery compartment and select your weight mode (Kilograms, Stones, or Pounds) by switching on the weight mode on the bottom of the scale.
2. To initialize the Body Analyzer, position the scale on a hard flat surface. Press down on the center of the platform with your foot, and then remove it. The display will read "0.0," then shut down. The device can now be used. Please note that anytime the scale is moved, it will need to be reinitialized. 3. To take your initial measurement, first use the "Up" and "Down" arrows to select your desired user number.
4. Once it displays "0.0," step onto the scale with your bare feet so that they make contact with the 4 stainless steel pads on the platform. To get the most accurate reading, wipe your feet with a damp cloth and leave them slightly moist as you step onto the scale. Remain still on the scale until your measurements are displayed. After stepping off the scale, the measurements will remain displayed for 10 seconds.
5. To collect other measurements, step on to the platform with your bare feet. To get the most accurate reading, wipe your feet with a damp cloth and leave them slightly moist as you step onto the scale. Keep still on the scale until your measurements are displayed. After stepping off the scale, the measurements will remain displayed for 10 seconds.
• Do not store this device where it can be exposed to extreme temperatures, humidity, moisture, sunlight or dust. Do not store in the same place where you store chemicals and cleaners.
• Pregnant women should consult with their physician before use.
• 397-pound capacity
VP42252-0000 (Default Title) / 1289898244 / 4650672964 / body-analyzer1