1. Remove makeup with a cleansing towelette or wipe prior to using the attachments to avoid staining of the bristles.
2. Dampen skin with water.
3. Apply cleansing and/or exfoliating serum directly to skin or to brush head. (Avoid using exfoliators with large, jagged particles.)
4. Hold the device so the brush head is flush against the skin. Gently glide the Spin for Perfect Skin over the skin’s surface in a rotating motion, careful not to apply too much force to the brush head as this may cause damage to the skin.
5. Switch brush heads and repeat process on desired area of the body.
6. To maximize the lifespan of your brush heads, we recommend rinsing the brush heads with soap and water after each use. However, please note, brush heads should be replaced every 3 months. Find out more about our brush replacement auto-replenishment program here:
Subscribe and Save
*Please note, handle is water-resistant. Do not submerge in water.
To remove any residue or buildup, clean the handle at least once a week by removing the brush head and washing the device thoroughly with soapy water.