Q: How many brushes come in this collection?
A: 15 brushes are included in the Palette.
Q: What are each of the brushes used for?
- Kabuki Brush - to apply mineral powder
- Powder/Blush Brush - to apply powder foundation and blush
- Flat Top Stippling Brush - to apply light powder or creamy products
- Angled Contour Brush - for blending and contouring
- Liquid Foundation Brush - to apply liquid foundation
- Large Fan Brush - to apply blush, blending, highlights, and for brushing off excess powder
- Concealer Brush - for concealing a concentrated area
- Medium Blender - for blending
- Smudging Brush - to smudge specific area of a smoky eye
- Crease Shader - for controlled application of shadow on eye creases
- Large Domed Shader - to shade powders and moisturizer-based products
- Precision Concealer - to apply concealer to small, targeted areas
- Rounded Liner Brush - for applying cream eyeliner products
- Angled Lining Brush - for precise eyeliner application
- Lip Liner Brush with cap - to apply lip liner for a smooth contour
Q: My brush is bent, how can I fix it?
A: Washing your brush and reshaping the bristles is the best way to fix any bristles that get bent. Let the brush dry after reshaping and the brush will be as good as new.
Q: When should I wash my brushes? With what?
A: You should wash them when you first get them, before using. They should be washed at least every 2 weeks with regular use. They can be washed with warm soapy water. Lay flat to dry.
A brush cleaner can be used, or even your normal face wash. Be sure to use a cleanser that will not cause a reaction on your skin by testing the soap on your arm before washing all your brushes.
Q: My kit is missing the lipstick brush! It is only a silver tube, where is my last brush?
A: There is a cap on the lip liner brush so that it can be used on the go. Please pull off the silver cap to reveal the brush underneath.